• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Hmmm..it was like this....WHY THE F*** DID THAT TAKE SO LONG I MEAN I HAD TO HAVE DRIVEN LIKE 17 TIMES..AND ANTIED 7 OF THOSE TIMES!!!..GOD!!!!.....but after that I thought it was awesome....cuz I can fly...and..I have white and Black on..^o^..Wooo..

KH2_Roxass

well when i got it I was like will i keep this form after this? ( I didnt know i was playing japanese version before the us version came out).

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
i drove into final for the first time when you fight saix so in the middel of the fight i drove on to master and but he changed in to final instead i was like whow where did that come from and why did it take so long!!.

(ps:that was the first time i used the drive form in the world that never was to)

O

Oberon

KH2_Roxass said:
So what was your reaction?:cool:
Mine was.... "HOLY SH*T I'M SILVER..." *thud* lol

EDIT: And to be honest, I was trying to turn into valor to kill cerberus, and then I was like "NOOOOO, Oh wait yes..."

Last edited:

Luna Diviner

i first used it during one of the Xemnas fights whle trying to go into master form. To be honest i didnt think it was all that great at first, but once i maxed it out it was GODLY with a capital flippin G!!!!!!!!!!!

KH4LiFe

I had leveled up all my forms which means I had driven like 30 times and then I was like "forget it".... then I went to TWTNW and some nobody pissed me off and I drove into master and BOOM

my reaction was "ABOUT TIME!!! THAT LOOKS PRETTY HOT"

O

Oberon

TwilightMaster said:
Oh............sorry, I thought you were a guy KH4LIFE. sorry...............
Well everyone can't be a guy now can they.

KH4LiFe

duh.. i am a guy..

In case u guys didnt kno... the word "HOT" doesnt mean the person's face or body necessarily.. it also means the outfit and the two keyblades hanging from his back and the way that u can fly

it's a "HOT" feature of the game

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
it was cool. i just went to cerebus cup and i got it soon enough lol. I heard in a description that the "keyblades have a mind of there own" and i thought that meant they just swung at crap, so i was dissapointed that i mis-interpreted that lol.

O

Oberon

KH4LiFe said:
duh.. i am a guy..

In case u guys didnt kno... the word "HOT" doesnt mean the person's face or body necessarily.. it also means the outfit and the two keyblades hanging from his back and the way that u can fly

it's a "HOT" feature of the game
WELL... That is something you never hear everyday... I don't know why.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
CRAP, I just went Anti (saw my bar go to 0) What the hell is that? This thing is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back