• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your game store conversation like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
LMAO Most of these conversations are funny,but I bet they're untrue.This is also kinda random thread oh,well I guess.This is my conversation from today.

* I call Gamestop*

GS guy: hello, this is gamestop how may I help you?

Me :yeah,um hey, man uh do you guys have Kingdom hearts 2 game out I,ve been waiting so damn long so yeah..Is it out yet?

GS guy: I'm sorry sir,but I'm not sure we have Kingdom hearts 2 in stock yet, I'm pretty sure we,ll get it tommorow.

Me: YOU,VE GOT TO BE F***** SMOKING ME THAT IS CLASS A BULLSH*** I,VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!!! :mad: *knocks over glass of milk which shatters*

Mom: Dave what Happened???? O_O

Me:Nothing woman!! Take a chill pill!

Mom: What Did you say!?!?!

Me: Nothing..I swear!

Mom: That's it! Give me your TV!Also no more computer!

Me: I', sorry mom! I swear I'm sorry! T_T *realizes GS guy's still on the phone*

Me :Sorry, about that you must of heard some stuff you didn't want to hear.

*realizes gamestop guy hung up*

Later I head towards Gamestop

*walks in store to counter*

Me:Hello I called in to see If a Kingdom hearts 2 game came in and called in earlier.

GS lady: So you called in correct?

Me:Yeah,the dude hung up on me because I was kinda busy at the moment or I pressed some button.

GS Lady:Well, we aren't getting it till tommorow so you can reserve it till tommorow.

Me: Well...........................Y'know wha I only have 6 $ and not thrilled at wasting my money.

10 minutes later*

GS Lady: Tell me sir what are you thinking about?

Me: *still thinking*

GS Lady: Sir, do you want to waste you money or not?

Me: *still thinking*

12 minutes later*

GS LADY: Sir!

ME: I'm THINKING! DAMN! GIVE ME A MINUTE!!

Cousin: O_O

GS LADY: :mad:

Me:Alright,my bad y'know what I'm leaving.

Her face was priceless after I shouted.Also my cousin was all looking at me I almost cracked up.I hate it that she rushed me,tho she was a complete bitch ask me.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually had... 3 conversations... one of which wasn't actually a conversation at all... D:

Dude: Gamestop (blah blah blah)
Me: Hi, do you have Kingdom Hearts 2?
Dude: Nope.
Me: Okay... thanks... -hangs up- ;__;

The second one was basically the same thing but about the guide and there was only a "TOMORROW". o0;;

The third one was... very, VERY happy. :3

Phone: This is (blah) calling from Gamestop to tell you that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be ready to pick up on Wednesday afternoon. We have strategy guides that you can buy with the game and get a discount of (blah blah blah) and you can also sell the original Kingdom Hearts and get a 10% discount.
Me: -flops on bed, leering- >:3
Phone: Be sure to bring in your other games and DVDs that you'd like to sell to get a discount off of the game as well... -end-
Me: -SQUEAL- YOU'RE NOT SO STUPID AFTER ALL!!! I LOVE YOU!!! TT____TT

inutikidude

me actually just went to walmart to get it

me: -skims throu the games-
me: OMFG where the f is it?!

-random worker passes by-

me: excuse me, when does kingdom hearts 2 come out
him: -points to kh2 on the shelve-
me: -sweat drop-
him: so did u finish the first one?
me: yup of course
him: u cheated yea?
me: umm no i never o_O

yuuup weird

Yevon

oi guys, i wonder if u know that each store holds the game for 48 hours, they just say it'll come tomorrow, but really they hav it.

they hav 2 keep it so that they can do pricing, barcoding and stuff

Foshizzle

I think mine was pretty funny its starts from the 28th to the 29th... Goes liek this..me and my friend feltlike playing Naruto ninja taisen 4 so where like cool friend picks me up i go to their house where aboutt o play just when my friend takes out the free loaders hes like crap forgot the game... so i was like shit ill go back with you to your house.... Ont he way back RING RING

28th around 4pm in hawaii
Me: hello?
Him: Hello, this is toyriffic and your copy of kh2 has arrived do you want to pick it up today or tomorrow
me:(im picking it up for my friend so now im mad gamestop didnt call me) uh sure (i had no money)
him: ok then
*we were half way to his house and jsut took a u turn and then i was liek shit i dont have moeny..... and my friends liek dont worry i have a 50 and he's like you think i can get one? Im like maybe a lot of reserves idk.

After that we get their guess what my friend didn't reserve and got one after i politey asked.... can we get 2 copies my friend wants one she was liek sure np. So he pays for both so now my friend has to pay him back. We go back to my other friends house whos like wtf to you so long im like WE GOT ****EN KH2 thats what. Hes like wtf!!!(he works and gamestop) so he calls his work places asks his coworker hey did we get our shipment in yet for kh2?
Him: nope
my friend" thats ****en bullshit toyriffic got it before us and yatti yah.

So we play naruto for awhile then after like an hour its just like..... **** IT im get my ps2
where playing this
So we play just the part up to sora gets his new duds everyone taking turns.

Now get home go sleep kinda madd id idnt get the call..

29thday
hmmm its about 11 ill call gamestop,

GS(guy): hello blah blah blah

Me: Hello i was just wondering if you the kh2 shipments came in

GS(guy}: nope not yet sir we are at the mercy of ups so we might not get it till 1:00 - 5:00.

Me: Thank you k bye.

Damit damit damit... i have my friends copy whos in reno cant do crap so i wait.and wait play some css diablo wc3 bfme2 some kh nothing is cutting it. I call again aroudn 2:20

GS (girl): Hello you know the picture

me: Hi i was wondering if you guys got kh2 yet?

gs (girl): yes we have we just got it in and we are checking it now.

me: Sweet Since i reserved i can go right now and pick up yes?

gs(girl): yes but check back in half an hour.

me: ok...

Tell my mom the great NEWS but i have tow ait till 4 till shes done babysitting....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i call again aroudn 3:40.. this time i disquise my voice and*67 my call haha cause i felt i called to much

GS(dffguy): Hello blah blah

Me:ahem hello is kh2 shipment in*pretending i didnt call before*

GS(theguy): yes it is , did you reserve?

Me: Yes canc ome and get it now?

GS(guy): Of coarse you can .

Goes to more thats about it.. basically idont remeber everything exactly but yah.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
(I know it's not a game store convo XD)

Me: Dad, check the post office today for me.
Dad: It's not here, didn't it say wait 4-5 days?
Me.: XXXXXX[
-2 days later-
Dad: O yeah I got an email saying your game was just shipped.
Me: Really!?!? Can we check at the post office tomorrow!?
Dad: No, Saturday.
Me: ...*dies*

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
GS:Hi this is Gamestop we are now taking pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts 2 How may I help you?

ME:Uh, yeah, do you have Kingdom Hearts 2 in stock?

GS:Well, it was supposed to arrive today, but you can come and pre-order it if you haven't done so. It's going to be hard to get.

Meh, not very intresting. My mom picked the game up for me while I was at school the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back