• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was your first anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

I think it was voltron or dragon ball.Toonami was what really got me in to anime.
also explain how you got into anime.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Um...this is gonna sound really odd, but my first anime was probably The Guyver ._.

My parents rented it, figuring it would appeal to my Power Ranger love. I just remember a few disembowlings before my dad ran it back to the video store. Never did see it again, honestly.

After that was definatly pokemon, followed by Digimon, then Yu-Gi-Oh, then Kenshin, and finally Inuyasha, which finally propelled me into singling out anime as an independent genre.

So...yeah.

~Dorian Gray

~RexchalOrgXIII~

♪ I wanna be the very best
like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause ♪

Yup, you guessed it. Pokemon. Classic. I don't remember how I first got into it. I think I was bored one afternoon, flipped on the TV, and got hooked on it. Ah, good times...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
My very first anime was Princess Mononoke. Though, my very first anime series was Pokémon and then Yu-gi-oh! After that was Toonami, then Adult Swim, then the almighty fan-subs on the internet. :3

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Dragon Ball was my first anime I believe.

Or was it Sailor Moon...

jk4eva

Back on the Fox Kids network, they showed both Dragonball and Sailor Moon. So I guess one or the other was my first. It was only until later on I realized they were anime. o.o

Fuse

When will we surrender?
ahh Of course
Dragon Ball Z.
then i started watching Kenshin and eventually got into all sorts of anime

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Sailor Moon! *fighting evil in moonlight........*
My second was either Pokemon or DBZ

How'd I get into anime?
Adultswim and Toonami. Although I got into the manga first and that led me to the anime. Now I've been watching more than I read.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
SAILOR MOON! :D It was teh shit. Hook'd on that stuff for like a long ass time.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Dragon ball....Dragon ball wont stop until we find them all those seven balls and make our wish come true!!!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Digimon man, that show was DEEP!

Aw, man, yeah. Remember how they all had mon at the end of their names? It took me years to figure out what the hell that even meant :O

Digimon is still great, especially the subbed first and seccond movies. Diaboromon is <3

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back