• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your favourite thing about this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

In general I really liked this game, gameplay(except agrabah), story near the end and well, everything else. What to you guys think?

Gram

Banned
Awards
gameplay, CO, getting to go to DI anytime i want :D
the gear and stat matrix, XD the zero/one keyblade, that theres no atlantica or pooh
that theres more kh original worlds (tho already used several times) than disney ones
roxas not being a xion boy for more than 6 minutes

basically everything (cept those challenges in the sectors)
its probably my fav kh since the original (dont know why)

Oblivious Light

Everything but Agrabah and Castle Oblivion (Dem cards was a BITCH to get). Aside from those it was perfect in my eyes great progression system SUPERB story and on top of that amazing gameplay.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Anybody wanna lend me cash to buy it? I'm good for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved the Stat Matrix, the Overclock system, the gameplay in general, the worlds (except Agrabah), and the cheesy script. Oh, and the Sora-Riku conversations. It was a nice glimpse into their friendship and personalities.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Stat Matrix, the cheats, the storyline, the worlds(including Agrabah), the keyblade upgrades, trophy achievements :D, replay the worlds whenever you want, the command system and the secret ending

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I don't get it why they have to put Agrabah and Olympus in every damn game. Olympus was pretty good this time actually.
But I like the stat matrix thingy. And Sora and Riku being so... I don't know, very best friends? So cute.

ReflectoMan

Awards
I don't get it why they have to put Agrabah and Olympus in every damn game. Olympus was pretty good this time actually.
But I like the stat matrix thingy. And Sora and Riku being so... I don't know, very best friends? So cute.

I like Olympus, specifically the "games". Thats always been something I have looked forward to in all Kingdom Hearts games. I liked the turn-based fights; but seriously,Agrabah , again? It's lame now, and frankly not even fun. To answer the threads question though, I liked all the different styles of gameplay they mixed in. The side-scrolling mario thing, the turn-based fights, that shooting thing, the platforming, it was all fun to me. Overall it's been a good game so far.

captain

Bronze Member
Gameplay, cutscenes, matrix, ZERO/ONE Keyblade, getting to see what Castle Oblivion REALLY looks like

Oh and of course, Namine

captain

Bronze Member
Gameplay, cutscenes, matrix, ZERO/ONE Keyblade, getting to see what Castle Oblivion REALLY looks like

Oh and of course, Namine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back