• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
The fact that I was so close to beating the pirate guy(Barbados) and he had an extremely small amount of his bar left and then...boop I'm dead. Hated that! I think it happened twice actually. My game could've been messing up though-I beat him the 3rd time.
And I just HAVE to add this! On KH1, my cousin and I were playing on the Tarzan level and we went over to Clayton to try to find out what we had to do next. When we talked to him, he was over by the boxes and Sora got kinda stuck in the corner b/c of the bad camera. Clayton's gun was pointing directly at Sora's ... well yeah, I think you get the picture lol

The betwixt mind

Getting the "A New Day is Dawning" song in my head. For three days. D:

Or being distracted just before defeating Sephy the first time. I'd been trying a while, and a friend turned up. My mother just sent him up, so I was all "Huh?" at my door opening. And looked away from KH.

Naturally, Sora got his ass whooped. >.<

lol that was so funny something similar happened to me. I'd rather not talk about it.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the worst thing that happen to me was the fact that Demyx (2nd time) beat me about 25 times before i finally beat him!

it was that stupid timed water clone thing that got me every time, i just couldnt beat 'em fast enough!! :cursing:

puffypowerotaku

The worst part that happened to me was the end battle wen we had to jump on the buildings, i could not figure out how to get on top of the buildings and it finally took me like an hour to figure that out and once i beat him it was the last part and.....my nephue stepped on the cord and umplugged the ps2.......i almost died because of the hours i had been working on it he is now afraid to come in my room >.> twas a painfull day for him

k.h.master41

lol some of your posts are crazy but the worst thing that ever happended to me was i beat the game and was working for the secret movie, and i was doing the synthesizing, and i needed another orichulim ( srry can't spell that) so i thought there was no way to get 1, so i deleted that file. Besides the Hades Cup, that was the last thing i had to do too.
I always save a file before i first beat the game so i can go back and beat it again to see how hard it was to beat the first time, so i had to start from there...
It sucked so much
But i recently completed the journal and i love the movie, and so when i have more time i will start a thread about KH# but i gg bye
(srry, didn't mean to say so much

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
When in the Hades cup all FF characters whipped me out, it was shocking and that whenever I trieed to change to Wisdom the game made me go in Anti.
My fight against Sephiroth he killed me almost 25 times cos I was sleepy didn't see the reaction command.
I overwrited the file where Sora hugs Kairi and have to play the game since when I entered TWTNW.
Oh! and the last thing I didn't got the secret ending even thought I had play the game for over 80 hours I was still stuck in 98% (and I'm still at that)

Rika17

The worst thing that happen to me in kh2 was fighting demyx for the second time, this is when i got first got kh2, Mother f*ck i couldn't kill the bastard, and he was suppose to be the easy wuss to defeat,but no he kept attcking me with his water attacks, no matter what i did i couldn't kill him, it took me 10 times to do it.

Then when you face Xaldin, MOTHER F*CK!! SOB!! That fool wouldn't let me attack him.

But now that i defeated KH2 for some many times I only laugh and ask for a better challenger.

Last edited:
G

Got_it_Memorized

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...well the worst thing that ever happened 2 me was my ps2 was on a little shelf. i was working on leveling up before the end of the game, the stupid dragon/xemnas thing kept beating me. my cord was messed up and i accidentally pulled on it 2 hard and WHEE!!! it came crashing down! it got unplugged, lost all my data in which i got final form and like 10 levels. AND my disc got damaged got it refinished twice at a pro place still doesnt work in the roxas part. so now i borrow my firend's hee hee.

A

AngelofBeauty

The worst thing that ever happened to me was one time
when i was fighting that giant nobody in the beginning with
Roxas and my energy was beaping and he was about to die too.
Then i tried to move to the left away from those little nobodies
and my finger slipped on the direction antalog and i ran right into a hit!
Dawg i was so pissed i had to fight that thing
like 20 times after that :scared:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Well the worst thing for me was when i was fighting Xemnas and i got to the part where i had to be riku and i didnt realize soras healph was going down and for about five times i messed about as riku but kept dyeing and not knowing the reason .. i felt so bad lulz and embarrsed

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
getting through the entire ending fight on the first try and having the power cut.

Herumaru

The worst thing that happend to me was...... >__>;

OH! When I went to Disney Castle straight from the Cavern Of Remembrance. And I saw the portal of darkness which was leading to what we all know as Sunset Horizons. I was ready and pumped to fight E.S(Terra) when i forgot that X was to jump and O was to attack T_T; And I got my ass handed to me..... Very careless and stupid of me......... 0__o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back