• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
my worse failure was losing to tht twilight thorn thing on begginner mode on my first time of playing kh2 Bloody embarrsin i tell ya :p

Capt_C

Th eworst thing that had happened to me was letting my little bro play kh2 and then he over wrote my file. I was lv. 60 and near the end of the game I was about to kill him

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
i was playin' all nice and happily, takin' names and stuff, and then my mom tripped over one of the chords and the ps2 died a little that day.

onyxrhapsody87

My PS2 broke... Yeah... after all of the trouble it took to import the game, Swap magic, and figure out how to use swap magic, my ps2 dies... It won't read swap magic or any other game for that matter...

...melancholy...

False Illusion

i was playin' all nice and happily, takin' names and stuff, and then my mom tripped over one of the chords and the ps2 died a little that day.

Aaaaw, poor you! --by the way: I love that fanfiction of yours ^^ --

And I had trained for a really long time, nearly was lvl 99. So I saved, just to make sure that it wouldn't get lost. Saving complete. ''Okaaay.'' thought I. ''New game. Cuz I feel to.''
I started a new game and saved for the fist time in TwillightTown: NOOOO! ACCIDENTLY OVER MY L99 GAME! AAARG!

I went crazy =3 And that's a good thing

banner3ll4.png

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
Aaaaw, poor you! --by the way: I love that fanfiction of yours ^^ --

And I had trained for a really long time, nearly was lvl 99. So I saved, just to make sure that it wouldn't get lost. Saving complete. ''Okaaay.'' thought I. ''New game. Cuz I feel to.''
I started a new game and saved for the fist time in TwillightTown: NOOOO! ACCIDENTLY OVER MY L99 GAME! AAARG!

why, thank you :3

dude, i would throw a hissy fit if that happened to me.

Axel~Alex

Well i was fighting sephiroth to get the fenrir. he had 1 hit left i was getting ready to attack him.(i wasnt being catious i had full hp or so i thought) and i jump up and he pwned me. my friend was watching me and he said u just got pwned. i was really mad she didnt tell me i was about to die(no i dont pay attention to such trivial things as HP) she was getting me back for not helping her in final battle, i was hungry so i went to get a drink.(when shes at my house or im at hers we play we warn about hp)

Axel~Alex

Th eworst thing that had happened to me was letting my little bro play kh2 and then he over wrote my file. I was lv. 60 and near the end of the game I was about to kill him

i was letting my friend play(he was begginning) and i was watching almost wrote over m 99 i tackled him b4 he did it. THANK GOD

Wildy

Website
wildy71090.deviantart.com
Hmmm, i got a number of stuff

1. When I fought Xaldin. In my opinion, KH2 Seph was hella easy (even though i died about 20 times) cause KH2 Sora is more agile than KH1, especially with the forms leveled up and I was able to perdict his moves more easily. But KH1 Seph was a bitch to fight, note i actually counted but not 100% sure, i died about 60 times. Xaldin was the same story. I was pissed off cause my other friends that have KH2 kept saying "You're still up to him, hes f***ing easy.":angry: I had to transform into all my forms, load up on potions and ethers, King Mickey came for me TWICE IN ONE BATTLE and surprisingly enough I beat him with Anti-Form. When I beat him I started shoutin stuff like "''''IN YOUR FACE BITCH" and "HOWS IT TASTE MOTHA F***A"' for a good ten minutes.

2. When I fought Demyx, i was confused as hell cause I lost about 3-5 times without getting hit. After a while I realized "OOOO, press triangle on water clones!!!". I felt so stupid after that match.

3. Atlantcica istelf. When I first went there I was excited thinking to myself im gonna fight fish-like Nobodies, however i soon realized it was all about "singing". I saved, turned off the game, and went to sleep with the thought "'WTF was that!?!?" echoing throuh my head. When I woke up I started playing again.

4. When I fought Sephiroth with the Berserk ability keyblade thinking Id own him. But I forgot that I need to do the final blow on him to win but in order to do that i needed MP. So im fighting Seph for about 10 minutes beating him within an inch of his life cause I kept losing MP to heal myself. When I stopped healing he killed me in seconds.

5. I fought alone in the 1000 heartless battle. At first I felt bad that Donald and Goofy wasnt around but then I thought "More for me =D".

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Battle agaisnt Xigbar. Bro actually bea ti for me, and he doesn't even play it (the first saved game). Beat him piece-meal the second saved game. And I could never get the freakin' Final Form...and I need ot hook it back up and PWN!..and attempt to beat Sephiroth...harder than first game, but compare it to the last Xemnas battle, looks kinda the same to me.

sonidzero

i pwn seph at lvl 45, i pwn data roxas on first try, i pwn data Xemnas on first try

Enigmatic Soldier....ummm....did...i...just...get...demolished....omg...this f**ker is actually hard...holy...$#!t...

Hes....so....freakin......hard......and i had EVERY ability besides auto-forms and neg combo equipped thats 170 somthin worth

When i beat mushroom #1 with my friend, I missed the high-5 becuase my arm was tired, i have NEVER pressed buttons that fast before, it took me a LOT of tries, i had 20 drive recoveries when I started, and ended with 85....lol...I always do a deep "ggaaahhhhh" when i use them because they like steriods

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
You DO know that you are SUPPOSED to fight the 1000 Heartless battle alone, right?

Anyway:
- Fighting Xigbar. Tried jumping to dodge his "circular sniper" attack (the one that circles a small field that you're stuck on). Got OWNED. Also, I got Final Form but he OWNED me soon after that, so I lost Final Form...
- Xaldin fight. Tried jumping to dodge his "wind dragon" attack. No dice.

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
Proud mode isn't as hard as it is made out to be. I beat it easily, the hardest parts were the first time to Beasts Castle and the second time to the Pride Lands I was only saved by Mickey 1 times ((I love how they say that)) I beat it at level 43 I think. It was Sephiroth I haven't gotten around to yet.

I got stuck in beast's world so i just decided to start over, because by then I had already seen the secret ending on youtube.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
when I thought I had beaten Xaldin (he had one HP) I celebrated by throwing my controller on the floor...it cracked and Xaldin killed me

T-T

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Getting the "A New Day is Dawning" song in my head. For three days. D:

Or being distracted just before defeating Sephy the first time. I'd been trying a while, and a friend turned up. My mother just sent him up, so I was all "Huh?" at my door opening. And looked away from KH.

Naturally, Sora got his ass whooped. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back