• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_heart+

I had trouble with second fighting with Grim Reaper. at first i did not know how to take those coins off of him, but beat him anyway when i figured it out.(think in 25min)

The worse thing that i ever experienced was believe it or not,, the second fight with Demyx. He is very easy, however when ever it came to beating water clones in 10 seconds, (forgot how many there were) I failed like 6 times and finally pulverized him.

The worst thing was finding the last orichalcum +. I knew it was somewhere in World That never was. I recently found that it is hidden in the corner (where moogle synthesize and Organization castle is located). Now I have to get energy crystal to forge ultima. Even with Lucky 7 technique, I can't get energy crystal. T.T

Dark Kitty

Florida! I like to see it as Destiny Islands thoug
Website
www.myotaku.com
Worst thing to happen to me was durring the Grim Reaper battle in Port Royal. My health was on alert, had no more mana <MP whatever> to heal and Donald and Goofy were all out of potions and mana. I had just enough Drive to use Wisdom thinking "YES! FREE HEAL!" and poof..

Anti-Form.

Died in like 5 seconds, and this happened like 6 times before I beat the Grim Reaper. I swear that boss hated me. Isn't Anti-Form supposed to be a rare occurance >_>

-DK

Gunrir

lol, btw sephs attack that knocks you into the air is useful, use air counter (aerial recovery counter attack thing) and you'll start beating the crap out of him XD. the worst thing that happened to me was...I did the fight against Lexaeus without knowing what it was, he proceeded to break every bone in my body XD.

you mean retaliating slash

MardukKurios

My worst thing which happened to me was while fighting the Data of Saix in KH2FM and my game stopped after the fight! I couldn't save and I had to fight him again.... 7 TIMES!!! It was so horrific XD

Also what gave me the thrills was my first "Lets-see-how-strong-maybe-you-can-do-it"-fight against Larxene!
Well... one Lightning and I was dead! XD

And my near 40 times I tried to beat E.S. oh I just was so happy to win against him! XD

Last edited:

tam_tam

The worst thing that happened to me was: i Was going to lv my standard mode game up too lv 100% plus Jimminy journual at 100% and gummi to.. yeah! i got all that but suddenly when i finished the game to see the secret on my STANDARD mode.. i found out i lv-ed my Proud mode game!.. and i wanted to get a perfect standard :(

ani_coolgirl

Well, I'm sure people have said this already, but I'm going to agree with them - turning into Anti-Form the first time was absolutely terrifying. I was fighting Oogie Boogie on his stupid assembly line when it happened. I had no idea what was going on, because I promised I wouldn't use the game guide until AFTER I had beaten the game. Anyway, so I'm trapped, panicking, and can't heal, so naturally, I died very quickly. It was not fun since I was kicking Boogie's butt before it happened. Oh, and Xigbar was also the worst thing that happened to me. He was annoyingly difficult. And the coliseum. I had 99% of that stupid journal completed, except for the coliseum tournaments that I couldn't get high enough scores in. ><

Oh, and if my friend were on this forum, she'd definitely say the Luxord fight. We were up for HOURS with her trying to beat him, so I finally took the controller away and beat him in one shot. :p

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
STUPID FRIGGIN' XIGBAR!!!!!! :cursing: Ok i'm on proud mode and i am pretty good at KH2 but xigbar always gives me trouble and i was on about my 10 or 12 try LITERALLY and i was about to beat him when the PS2 froze!!!!!!:cursing: my sis was sittin right there and she is lucky i didn't reach over and strangle her thats how mad i was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
The worst thing that happened to me was when i was in the final match of the hades paradox cup and i was fighting hades my ps2 just shut off and i almost brke my moms lamp

Arashi

The Worst thing to happen to me was when I was fighting Demyx I had one more bar left on his HP..... Then he calls out his water clones O___o""" I didn't have time and it ended :[ ...... :D But in the end and a few trys I did win (sigh...) so happy :D !

>_>" for now he better not come back ARGG...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm, Demyx second time with the water clones in 10 seconds, I couldn't do it like 5 times. Xaldin, I was saved by Mickey about 10 times I don't know why I couldn't beat him, he was the hardest boss in the game I found(even harder than Sephiroth, who is quite easy to beat). I know those are two worst things but I guess they're equally as bad...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, I'm sure people have said this already, but I'm going to agree with them - turning into Anti-Form the first time was absolutely terrifying. I was fighting Oogie Boogie on his stupid assembly line when it happened. I had no idea what was going on, because I promised I wouldn't use the game guide until AFTER I had beaten the game. Anyway, so I'm trapped, panicking, and can't heal, so naturally, I died very quickly. It was not fun since I was kicking Boogie's butt before it happened. Oh, and Xigbar was also the worst thing that happened to me. He was annoyingly difficult. And the coliseum. I had 99% of that stupid journal completed, except for the coliseum tournaments that I couldn't get high enough scores in. ><

Oh, and if my friend were on this forum, she'd definitely say the Luxord fight. We were up for HOURS with her trying to beat him, so I finally took the controller away and beat him in one shot. :p

If you didn't get 100% yet because of the lack of points, may I suggest Stitch? Use Ukalehle or whatever to keep taking points...If you did get 100% sorry...

Azure Yuko

Hm..i guess the worst thing was fighting Xaldin..ugh..He wouldn't die..I got massacred..but thanks to being saved my mickey(Like 5 times.) I managed to beat him. ^_^ I was kinda dancing and stuff.But if it wasn't for mickey saving me all those times,i would have thrown my ps2 out the window. o_O;

PrinceofTwilight

The worst thing that happened tome in kh2 was I accidently deleted all of my progress in kh2. I almost beat the game too.

Man it sucked...

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
the worst thing is: to lose to Seifer.

My worst: One more combo and I could have beat Sephiroth, and I was out of potions/Elixers/Ethers. I could have gotten him, but my little sister took the controller from me cause I wouldn't let her play. Then IT happened. SIN HARVEST ANGEL. I hate her...

Karkuda22

Two or three hours into the game, without saving my progress, My Freakin' Power Went Out!!! But I learned something: NEVER play KH during a sever thunderstorm!!!

PrinceofTwilight

Two or three hours into the game, without saving my progress, My Freakin' Power Went Out!!! But I learned something: NEVER play KH during a sever thunderstorm!!!

lol... That sucks.:lol:

At least you learned something new.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back