• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SifeOner

nothing caught me by suprise the whole game was pretty easy

Yeah. The game had a way of trying to catch you by surprise with instant battles and all, but you expect it to happen. Like when you see a movie of a girl running away from a killer in a forest. When everything gets quiet, you just know the killer is going to find her, and everyones like, "Well it's not like she was gonna make it through the forest that easily..."

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i wa actually facing sephiroth and he had like half a centimeter of health left and then he did that one attack were he owns you a whole bunch of times and he finished me of with a final blow. (i still remember that!) :p

Haku

<3
Mine actually accured when I was battling Xaldin and he only had one small hit left for me to beat him but he ended up killing me instead.

ShadowInside

My mom turned off the PS2 when i was fighting Xehanort.. I was almost ending it, and i didnt want to do it all again. :cursing:

twilightsoul14

Not to insult any hardcore Disney/Lion King fans, but i just hated the whole Pride Land world.
1. Not being able to use your drive form sucks.
2. Having to play as a lion sucks.
3. Getting owned by those bull-like heartless in that world sucks.

Sorry to be hating, but I had to say it.

GeneralCobb

When I was fighting Xaldin I had gotten him to almost no health with out using a single healing item and without taking much damage, then the on last bit of his health I went through all my potions without getting a single hit in.... I died.

Roxas' Star09

I am so stuck in the Underworld, trying to win this stupid Cerubues Cup. I was on match 8 and I went freaking Anti form, and I had to build my drive back up in match 9 to kill that stupid 3 headed dog, that took up my time.

>< I can't get past nine. I hate this level...I get so freaking close and GUAH.

I lose >.> I was screaming and mom asked me was I ok...I was like 'No!' ><

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Whats up twilightsoul. Im from Texas too. Back to topic. The part I hated the most whas getting beat by sefy. I had him in his last bar but then he made a lot of balls and I died. I starded cursing and screaming.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
I went Anti when Demyx whipped out water clones you have to kill in 10 seconds. Anti = No reaction commands, so I was SCREWED....
WHat else? Hmm.....
- Tried to take on Sephiroth w/o the Once More & Second Chance abilities.
- Got PWNED by the first Dusk you fight when playing as....*dun dun dun* ROXAS!!! I mean, Roxas arc should be SUPER EASY!

Riku191

Not to insult any hardcore Disney/Lion King fans, but i just hated the whole Pride Land world.
1. Not being able to use your drive form sucks.
2. Having to play as a lion sucks.
3. Getting owned by those bull-like heartless in that world sucks.

Sorry to be hating, but I had to say it.

NOOO the pride lands was the best man u were a lion that kicks arse

~Axel_Riku~

The worse thing that happened to me was....
I was playing on Proud mode in Hollow Bastion after the last visit you do, and I was leveling up my forms and one of those spike thing killed me! I was like what the crap! That is the first time a heartless has ever killed me.

twilight_rising

Website
www.tokyopop.com
lol yeah i had my issues too. and the sephy thing, I talked to him too. I had my ass handed to me. but anyways that wasn't my biggest mistake...my BIGGEST mistake was being beaten by Demyx (the battle in Hollow Bastion) I was on proud mode and he kept beating me! when i died the 3rd time i think, instead of hitting "continue" the anologe stick moved and i ended up hitting "load game" i was talking to my little bro and i didn't even see it!!! i just kept pushing x so i'd start over!!! i hadn't saved since Merlin's house BEFORE i beat Tron's world!!! i had to do it ALL over again!!! i was so pissed i threw the contoller at the tv and turned off my ps2! lol i didn't even play it again till two weeks later!

Key of Fate

i was doing my 3rd playthrough on Kingdom Hearts, the last time I saved was at the Seven Wonders, i played until I faced Barbossa, i beat him and the game froze. i just sat silently ready to explode. I also turned into Anti during Xigbar fight, yet I still owned him XD

Cloaked Roxas

I started a new game on Proud Mode, Was on my way to do the odd jobs, I went through the door to the market place in Twilight Town, the screen just stays black with background music...and never changed >_>

armytaco

1. I was fighting sephy, half way through LAST bar of health, I go to use curaga, can't and die.
2. Played for about 2-3 hours, beat a few hard bosses, turn off the game, turn around ( D'OH) I forgot to save
3.Last boss, part where you are Riku, I forgot about using Dark Aura and died. That was the day before I moved 8 hours away without Ps2 for about a month. I beat the game about a month after that.

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
lol my younger sister deleted or rather saved over my file just when i was about to enter TWTNW. !=D

I think I can beat that. Half way into TWTNW I decided I wanted to play the game in proud so that I could see the secret ending. I started the new game, but u see when I save i usally do it automatically on the 1st file, so I saved over the game file that i was close to beating with a new game in proud mode. To this day I still havent beat KH2.:sad: T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back