• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

1- i was playing against Demyx in HB/RG, and i lost maybe over 20 times b4 beating him!!!
2- i was playing against terra for the first time (though ive seen the videos of ppl beating him wid no damage) and as soon as i got out my first combo, he started kicking my ass like HELL!! and so i died, and tried again and again and again until after 4 or 5 days of 2 hours trying, i beath him xDDDDDD
3- it took me AGES to kill vexen in his silhouette
4- first time i played KH2, i reached saix and got whooped in the first 3 seconds!!!

Pilk

Yuffie was the worst thing that happened to me in KH2. I hate her. She needs to stay the hell out of my way when I'm trying to kill stuff.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
If we inlcude The final Mixes in this i would have to say was when i fought Larxene's Sithloette she pwned me so bad many many times that i gave up on her for like a month then first time after going back o nit i beat the crap out of her =]

agff

The worst thing that happen to me was defeating Xemnas on proud mode and then the game froze.(but then killed him only getting it four times)

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Now I Love Going Into Anti Form.
it Makes Me Happy As I Think Anti Sora is Really Cool.
And The Attacks Are Just Amazing

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
yeah, but they are not cool when you are in a boss battle. Like against Xaldin when you can't attack him from a distance.

T

trazin

the battle of like 50 nobodies before the 100 heartless battle in Hollow bastion it takes forever or else the finnal battle against xehanort

big don mega

the worst thing that happened in that game happened really early. i didnt like roxas at first until that battle with axle, so the worst thing that happened to me was opening my heart to roxas just for him to go to sleep and become that (put your own insult here because i cant find words to express my hate) sora

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd have to say....

1) Going into battle and using Cure so much that you use you're items to heal and then end up using all of them and dying while the magic bar is still charging.

2) Fighting Sephiroth without knowing he'd kill faster then he did in KH1.

3) Thinking I could do a lot of damage to Xaldin when fighting with Mickey (but now I see why Sora had to be revived)

4) Going Anti when I wanted to go Final against Xigbar and then dying when Xigbar had a speck of HP on his bar.

Sainji デイダラ

Okay here is mine.

I went to go fight Sephiroth and right when I was about to fight him my Wireless Controller ran out of battery and wasn't working. I was really determined to beat him, too. So I had to go run and get some news ones. I died and got really mad xD

Also here is another one that got me ticked really badly.

I was fighting Xladin and he has half a bar left and I died. Also I was out of Mickey to play. So I got really mad. xD It sucked badly.

:D

Txamt

the worst thing that happened in that game happened really early. i didnt like roxas at first until that battle with axle, so the worst thing that happened to me was opening my heart to roxas just for him to go to sleep and become that (put your own insult here because i cant find words to express my hate) sora

I was the same. I was hoping for Roxas to find a loophole so he wouldn't have to techincially disappear.

Pikangie

Well the worst thing that took me by surprise i was just at lvl 36 first time playing the game without using any guide then after the battle for the bailey I just say sephiroth standing there, well lets just go and talk to him ( just seing it was a bad idea ) then when i talk to him i didn't know that i was going to fight against him without being prepared then I saw that the fight started i did not saw the reaction command and when i saw he just pass me i think by the momment that i was just find then suddenly i was attack so many times and lose I WAS SHOCK :cursing: now what happen to you guys :toungesmile:

Mine was similar... I was about lv 40 or 50, and decided to fight him... When I went into battle, and in the middle of it, I FRIGGIN RAN OUT OF POTIONS! D:< I was so pissed. Plus I didn't have curaga on a shortcut... and the battle is just too quick for me to browse through the whole menu when I have like no HP left...

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
For me would have to be.

1. I didnt know who sephiroth was on my very first playthrough, so I see him in Hollow Bastion
Im thinking someone else for me to beat 5 seconds into the battle I didnt press triangle & got flashed
& died.

2. I was fighting Xemnas final form for like the 5th time cause I kept dying, I got to where he starts his
1000 laser frenzy & I kept mashing triangle like a dumbass & sora got killed.

avengeme08

Ya the same thing happened to me on xemnas .. when he shoots 7 million lazers at you, i kept presing triangle, and i kept losing 4 times in a row until i realized wat to do.

kingdom key 25

The worst thing that happend to me waz when i bought kh2 final mix off ebay for $60 and then realize an american ps2 wont play a japanese game...... :(, btw does anyone know if there is a "part" i could by to make it play a japanese game, or if i bought a japanese ps2 would it play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back