• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the most scary/shocking moment of your life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gunmetal

Re: Which was the most scary/shocking moment of your life?

One of my friends decided it'd be a good idea to sleep with the divorced mother of one of our mates. So the father comes around to get some banking shit in order, sees my friend walk out with just a towel on. Puts two and two together and touches him up. Ineventually the apparently quite unstable father and two of his friends happen across the two of us inebriated in a local pub. We go out for a smoke and they jump us, I get between him and my friend hoping he won't hit me because I wasn't a part of it. So he pulls a gun out of his pocket and holds it to my forehead. He tells me to get out of his way or he'll shoot through me to get to my friend. Being quite terrified at that point, I can equate myself to a rabbit caught in headlights: I just froze. He evidently mistook that for bravery, and started pushing the barrel into my forehead while yelling at me. After a few seconds of me sweating and freaking out, he pulls the trigger. Turns out the thing wasn't actually loaded. My nerves were so shot afterwards that I literally just sank to the ground where I stood and chain-smoked until my heart stopped trying to rip through my ribcage.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

when I found out that my sister will cause me nothing but pain until I moved out at 18...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

Scariest moment?

I think that it would be at a camp with my class. While we were canoeing at a lake, two to a canoe, we were on the way back to shore when one of my friend's canoe literally sunk in two seconds, the front just went down then the whole thing. We were all laughing, then 15 seconds later when they didn't come out we kind of freaked out.

Turns out one got his leg stuck in the canoe and the other was trying to get it out. A few people got off their canoe and tried to help. It was fortunate the lake wasn't all that deep or he may have drowned. At least they had the sense to get a deep breath before it went down.

But we were all seriously scared.

angelbabe74006

When I was little my house got struck by lightning. Our electricity went off and it was too dark to see, which added to my fear. My mom and I then decided to run next door to my grandparent's house, and on the way the tornado sirens went off. So I've never gotten over my childhood fear of storms and the dark, all because of that night.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

I have a major *not so* shocker and a scary moment.

The first one involves finding out my dad cheated on my mom and did heavy drugs. Not that I didn't suspect it, but it was just a bit of a shocker to me.

Scary wise, god damn, I got lost in New York City when I was 5 years old for a few hours. I was in hysterics crying until somehow my mother found me around Central Park.

Muse

you look atrocious

Shocking? Probably in 8th grade when the principal walked into our classroom and told us that one of my friends, Andrew, had passed away over the weekend. I didn't know what to do or what to say.

Luttrell

Once my little sister was lost in an amusement park and another time my entire family nearly got into a car wreck on a slick ice road high up on the hills. The most shocking moment of my life is probably when I got a N64 for a birthday, sounds kinda weird considering the topic but I went insane.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards

When we were down at the crocodile farm at Louisiniana. That one gator tried to chase me when we were getting an up close look together with the caretaker. I regretted that.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
So far the most shocking thing that I can think of was probably when I was ten. We (mum and kids) were driving to Orange to see all our aunts, uncles and granparents that are all too lazy to come to us. Its a two hour drive, and we about an hour through when a truck (not a ute, of corse) slowly started coming closer and closer to our very slow, crappy van. By the time it was just past us we started going over a small bridge over a creek. Anyway, as we went over the bridge we had just drove into a blind spot, aka, the truck driver couldn't see us. He started to try and go into out lane so he would be in front of us, instead of next to us. What he didn't realise was that he was pushing us closer and closer to the edge of the bridge. By the time he got passed, we were right next to the edge.

It scared the hell out of me.

Diastyl

So far the most shocking thing that I can think of was probably when I was ten. We (mum and kids) were driving to Orange to see all our aunts, uncles and granparents that are all too lazy to come to us. Its a two hour drive, and we about an hour through when a truck (not a ute, of corse) slowly started coming closer and closer to our very slow, crappy van. By the time it was just past us we started going over a small bridge over a creek. Anyway, as we went over the bridge we had just drove into a blind spot, aka, the truck driver couldn't see us. He started to try and go into out lane so he would be in front of us, instead of next to us. What he didn't realise was that he was pushing us closer and closer to the edge of the bridge. By the time he got passed, we were right next to the edge.

It scared the hell out of me.

Wow, that's really shocking.............!

Last edited:

Figjig

My scariest moment was when I was giving a present to soemone across the street. I live on a busy street and someone let me cross and another car went around it and almost hit me by a fraction of an inch. If i didn't stop/hesitate i would of been clipped.:cry:

8bubbles8joe

Website
joeyreviewsvideogames.blogspot.com
Once in Europe, I was swimming in the Mediterranean Sea with my family and our friends. So my brother and his friend decide to go pretty far out, so, being the curious 6 year old I was, I followed them, but luckily my brother's friend who is a lifeguard, saved me.

BuckScott

I was out mountain biking by myself in an area i wasn't familiar with. I went too fast down a steep hill and hit something at speed. I flew over the handlebars and went flying down the hillside. When I hit the ground, I rolled a few times and ended up stuck headfirst in a hole under an old, uprooted tree.

I was pinned by the tree’s thick roots and and broken bark, completely unable to free myself as my upper body was wedged in the narrow hole. My backside and legs were sticking out of the hole - they were the only part of my body visible from the track and I was kicking like crazy - not only to try to get loose, but to get someone who hopefully was passing by to see me and help me out of there before it got dark. I was stuck there for two hours, struggling and yelling for help, resting, then struggling and yelling some more, not really thinking anyone could hear me from inside the hole. Inside, I was twisting and turning my upper body as much as I could, desperately trying to push myself backwards and out of the hole, but I was wedged too tightly and trapped by the thick roots and bark. There was air coming in from somewhere and I was able to breathe, but it felt like it was running out the whole time.

Eventually, two men out walking their dogs and collecting firewood found me. Their dogs must have heard my yelling from under the ground for someone to get me out of there, and they led the men to me. I was injured and traumatized by the time they got me out. My upper body had become hopelessly wedged inside to the point where there was no way of getting out of there without outside help. I didn't have any more strength to kick my legs or twist my middle by the time the men were able to ease me out. It took them over an hour of cutting through roots, digging with their bare hands and pulling gently on my legs. But at least I was rescued. I thought I wasn’t going to get out alive. That was by far the scariest and most shocking time of my life.

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Kingda Ka scares the shit out of me. and it still does to this day. and Ive been on it like 4 times already.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So many old thread bumps lately. I suppose one of mine was when I nearly drowned in a creek. I had to jump up each time I sunk down to get air till someone pulled me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back