What was the last thing you ate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

The King is back
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Crafty Soul
I've seeing a large influx of these kinds of threads(the success thread, bitch moan complain), so why not one about the last thing you ate?

So, just try to keep the posts non-spammy. Don'y want this to get sent to FI like the Confession threads :p

Okay, I'll start it off.

The last thing I ate was a roast beef, Turkey, and Ham Sandwich on a nice white bread roll with a side of some Baked BBQ chips. yumm <3

Shawty

• Academy Awards 2013
Noodles! <3 I'm getting hungry again, probably gonna eat something else if there's anything left to eat, can't decide on what though.

King Sora X

The King is back
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Crafty Soul
I just got done with my dinner, and it was some Chicken Wings made from scratch with a BBQ, and Teriyaki marinate. On the side, I had four stuffed potato skins. Two of them was the potato mashed, and then cooked with bacon and cheese. The other two were stuffed with crab and shrimp salad. So good <3

scubasteve

Banned
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Mog Boss
  • Retired Staff
  • Plum Goofy
reserving this post for my future post. im writing it in a word document right now because i want to make sure i can accurately convey everything i want to in one post.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
  • Alter Ego
I just got done with my dinner, and it was some Chicken Wings made from scratch with a BBQ, and Teriyaki marinate. On the side, I had four stuffed potato skins. Two of them was the potato mashed, and then cooked with bacon and cheese. The other two were stuffed with crab and shrimp salad. So good <3
.... That's... That's so fucking delicious sounding. GAH! COME COOK FOR ME DAMNIT!!!!

King Sora X

The King is back
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Crafty Soul
I bet you like it all beefy.

Kay you guiz, I ate Pasta Alfredo with Seasoned MEATBALLS. It hit the spot!
My plate is smiling at you :D

Omg, my taste buds just came. *w*

For lunch, I went experimental. I had a roast beef, and ham sandwich on a white hawaiian roll. I had some mayo on it, but also i put some BBQ, baked beans. Gotta say guys, it was mighty tasty. <3