• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What video games deserve a HD Remaster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
What game do you believe deserves a remaster for current consoles?

I personally believe that Drakengard 1 and 2 deserve remasters as a compilation pack as a PS4 title with Drakengard 3. It's one of Square Enix's darkest and demented series to date and a HD polish with improved framerate and controls would do a fantastic job of revitalizing the franchise.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
on the topic of remakes and remasters I would love to see the legend of dragoon get some attention.. it was a great RPG on the ps1

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
on the topic of remakes and remasters I would love to see the legend of dragoon get some attention.. it was a great RPG on the ps1

Interesting, I can totally see that as a game that would be remade by Hideo Kojima seeing as he has a PlayStation exclusive company.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
E.T.: The Videogame.

I maintain an opinion I've said somewhere before: the original Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Crash Team Racing because I'm a nostalgic kid whenever it comes to playing that. It's one of the ew racing games I've played that I enjoyed, despite the fact that it's actually the only Crash game I have ever played.

The Ape Escape series because holy diddly I loved that game.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 because why the diddly was it left out of the HD Collection? It's my second favorite Budokai game, right behind 3, all because of the unique story mode, what ifs, and graphical style which felt slightly more stylistic than DB1 and DB3, despite DB3 having it look more clean.

Fear Effect because we're finally going to get a third installment and I need everyone to play this amazing Square/Eidios game. PLUS STRONG FEMALE BISEXUAL MAIN CHARACTER EEEEEEE

Persona 1/2, though I would actually prefer a remake of those two done in a style similar to P3/P4.

Spider-Man 1/Spider-Man 2 back in the PS1 era because those games still hold up over time for me.

All the Digimon World/Rumble Arena games.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'd be totally down for the three Xenosaga games. I've been trying to find them for years now but there have been rumors by the old devs that they're thinking about it.

And even though I just played through it, Persona 3 would be awesome (even though it still looked really good to me natively on my fat PS3), or even the older titles.

Any other niche PS2 titles I can't think of off the top of my head, would be awesome as well. FFXII even would be awesome with all the rumors about it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
All three episodes of xenosaga. Especially episode 1.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
This, and Final Fantasy XII deserves one (considering I've never played it).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I completely forgot about Xenosaga. Gimme that and the dot Hack games in a HD Collection. Especially since I never finished either series.

TheRedMage

-Fallout 1 & 2
-Red Dead Revolver/Redemption
-Persona 2: Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment
-999 (Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors)

None of these will ever happen, but one can dream...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Final Fantasy XII IZJS.
And the Shadow Hearts series, but of course THAT'll never happen.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Final Fantasy XII IZJS.
And the Shadow Hearts series, but of course THAT'll never happen.

I actually managed to find the second Shadow Hearts game, so I haven't played it yet but I really want too; I cant find the first one for a decent price haha oh well

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I actually managed to find the second Shadow Hearts game, so I haven't played it yet but I really want too; I cant find the first one for a decent price haha oh well

I only watched the first one on youtube and it's extremely...clumsy. Nothing I'd want to play in that form.
My favorite is still the third game, tho.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
E.T.: The Videogame.

I maintain an opinion I've said somewhere before: the original Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games.

That would be such a beautiful concept, a Crash and Spyro remake... that is until the sudden realisation hits that both properties are owned by Activision and neither properties are ever going to be retrieved back by Insomniac and Naughty Dog respectively. :frown:

I'd be totally down for the three Xenosaga games. I've been trying to find them for years now but there have been rumors by the old devs that they're thinking about it.

And even though I just played through it, Persona 3 would be awesome (even though it still looked really good to me natively on my fat PS3), or even the older titles.

Any other niche PS2 titles I can't think of off the top of my head, would be awesome as well. FFXII even would be awesome with all the rumors about it.

I am also in support of a Xenosaga HD Remaster collection. I think the situation was that there was a petition for a HD Remaster colelction to happen, and if there was enough interest, Namco would have greenlit the opportunity for it to have happened. Monolith Soft are continuing on that series with their spiritual successor: Xenoblade Chronicles.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Could TWEWY count? I've never played it, since it's only on Nintendo DS. To see TWEWY on a different system like Playstation and have better graphics (even though the graphics are okay), it would be amazing. Yet the fighting technique in the game might be different though...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Could TWEWY count? I've never played it, since it's only on Nintendo DS. To see TWEWY on a different system like Playstation and have better graphics (even though the graphics are okay), it would be amazing. Yet the fighting technique in the game might be different though...
TWEWY got a remaster for iOS/Andriod

Back