• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What unusual characters do you want to see in KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swing

Awards
What kind of unusual characters do you want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3, that actually could appear? I don't mean some absurd ones like Spongebob Squarepants or Batman - I mean characters that technically belong to either Square Enix and/or Disney, but some taht are really unusual. Characters that nobody would think off. Like they did with the TWEWY characters and Julius in DDD.

Here are my personal favorites:

1. Darkwing Duck (Darkwing Duck): Maybe as an NPC in Hollow Bastion, or maybe as a summon. Also the interactions with him and Donald Duck would be hilarious.

2. Max Caulfield and Chloe Price (Life is Strange): I would really love to see those two in the KH art style. Also I just would love to see Chloe's sassy comments against Sora. Would also be quit entertaining. But just like DWD I see those two more as small NPCs similar to Tidus, Selphie and Wakka.

3. The Muppets: I see them more as a Mini-Game world similar to Winnie the Pooh. Could be quit funny to see Sora interacting with some bizarr mini games involving the Muppet characters. And every single time Sora screws up a mini game Statler and Waldorf show up and comment on it.

4. Padydwhack (Darkwing Duck): I see him more as one of the very hard secret bosses we had in the past games. He would be quit surprising because people barley talk about this guy. The reasons I picked him is because he is a being that feasts on negative emotions which is some what the whole driving force of this series. Also he is kinda creepy and we need more of those guys in KH.

5. The Gargoyle (W.I.T.C.H.): Probably one of the least known characters Disney owns. I see him more as a boss / challenger that we could fight in a new tournament fight in the Hercules world. I think he could be an interesting boss. We barley had any bosses that were really huge.

6. Mechanicles' giant red mechanicle beetle (Aladdin TV series): The only reason I picked this one is that I just want to fight a gigantic enemy again. We rarely see those types of bosses and the giant red beetle would be perfect for that. This thing is so huge. It would like fighting the largest boss in Shadow of the Colossus.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
latest

This character. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was a guardian for the new original world?

By the way, Kingdom Hearts only adapts from feature length films, we're not going to get anything from Disney TV series unless it's classic Mickey Mouse and friends shorts.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I have low-key wanted Max and Chloe for a while lol.

Also yes to Darkwing and W.I.T.C.H. and Gargoyles. Does Kim Possible count as unusual? Cuz I have wanted that for years as well.

I really think a Headless Horseman superboss would be rad. Basically anything incorporating more shorts, like either optional bosses or areas in a place like Disney Castle/Timeless River.

Swing

Awards
I have low-key wanted Max and Chloe for a while lol.

Also yes to Darkwing and W.I.T.C.H. and Gargoyles. Does Kim Possible count as unusual? Cuz I have wanted that for years as well.

Yes. Kim Possible counts. The rights belong to Disney. BTW. I didn't meant Gargoyles from the animated series but the character "Gargoyle" from the animated series W.I.T.C.H.
This character here:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/witch/images/6/68/As.png/revision/latest?cb=20121215032047

But seeing Goliath from Gargoyles would be also sweet.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yes. Kim Possible counts. The rights belong to Disney. BTW. I didn't meant Gargoyles from the animated series but the character "Gargoyle" from the animated series W.I.T.C.H.
This character here:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/witch/images/6/68/As.png/revision/latest?cb=20121215032047

But seen Goliath from Gargoyles would be also sweet.

I think I just saw Gargoyles and WITCH and I was just hype for both that I didn't read the description lol. But I guess I was asking more if Kim is weird ha, I know she is Disney :p But anything from TV is unusual I suppose at this point.
latest

This character. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was a guardian for the new original world?

By the way, Kingdom Hearts only adapts from feature length films, we're not going to get anything from Disney TV series unless it's classic Mickey Mouse and friends shorts.

I dunno why people say that with such conviction? There has never been anything that confirms we will never get TV shows, just people assuming cuz we have only gotten movies. But all they literally have to do is include content from a show and then that is no longer true lol.

Also I dunno, they also only did theatrical release movies till the Three Musketeers...and they included Sparky from the movie that launched the Lilo and Stitch series. I don't remember if that was direct to DVD?

Swing

Awards
But anything from TV is unusual I suppose at this point.

Sure. But technically they could put them in. After all, the rights belong to Disney and KH is also a property of Disney. They could put Kim. Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles in it if they wanted. Maybe not know but in 5 to 10 years when KH4 is coming out it maybe could happen.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Sure. But technically they could put them in. After all, the rights belong to Disney and KH is also a property of Disney. They could put Kim. Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles in it if they wanted. Maybe not know but in 5 to 10 years when KH4 is coming out it maybe could happen.

Oh yea, I wasn't agreeing with Alpha Baymax lol, I believe they could do this anytime they want as well. I dunno if I expect anything like that in this game either, though.

Swing

Awards
Disney also owns everything from Fox now. So technically they could also put in stuff from the Simpsons and Family Guy. The giant chicken that Peter always fights could also make a nice boss.

ImVentus

Awards
I would love to see Dug or the other dogs from Up in a hub world (Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town you name it). Just imagining these dogs running around then sudddenly
8aa197_35eca932c7334a6fb26518aa0a156429~mv2.gif

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Disney also owns everything from Fox now. So technically they could also put in stuff from the Simpsons and Family Guy. The giant chicken that Peter always fights could also make a nice boss.

That's...way too much for me lol. But it definitely falls under unusual lol. I really want them to at least stick with stuff Disney is involved in and not just owns. So like maybe something like Once Upon a Time would be crazy as it is since its an ABC live action show, and then there is the obvious Star Wars and Marvel that they are involved in.

But Fox and Ghibli, they just kind of own the former and distribute the latter so I wouldn't want them myself.

Roxs0r

I might be only one but here goes...

I would love love LOVE to see Mary Poppins implemented into Kingdom Hearts somehow. I would love to see her being part of regular world like Radiant Garden or Twilight Town. Or maybe she could be a Summon: She could attack with her umbrella and heal your party while singing ''Spoonful of sugar helps the potion go down''. Haha, I dunno :D.

Swing

Awards
But Fox and Ghibli, they just kind of own the former and distribute the latter so I wouldn't want them myself.

The thing with Gibli I still do not understand. Does Disney owns the whole studio or only the rights for the western sales of Ghibli?

EDIT:
Since the other two Caballeros do also appear in some of the modern Mickey Mouse cartoons they can be categorized as Mickey Mouse characters. But technically also Darkwing Duck since he is part of the Ducktales universe, which is technically part of the Mickey Mouse universe. The same I could also say about Chip'n dale Rescue Rangers and according to the New Ducktales Reboot Talespin and Goof Troop are also part of the same universe like Darkwing Duck and Ducktales.... so.... almost all of the first Disney Afternoon series could technically be in KH.

D

Deleted member 246005

[video=youtube;djmUrdIX12I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djmUrdIX12I[/video]

It aired on Jetix ;)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There hasn't been a Pixar world before KH3. There wasn't a live action world before KH2. There's a difference between "will never happen" and "hasn't happened yet."

gibbs615

Well like I've been saying Elena of Avalor cause seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another friend & ally in her could be AWESOME to see! It could also work as a mini game world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The thing with Gibli I still do not understand. Does Disney owns the whole studio or only the rights for the western sales of Ghibli?

EDIT:
Since the other two Caballeros do also appear in some of the modern Mickey Mouse cartoons they can be categorized as Mickey Mouse characters. But technically also Darkwing Duck since he is part of the Ducktales universe, which is technically part of the Mickey Mouse universe. The same I could also say about Chip'n dale Rescue Rangers and according to the New Ducktales Reboot Talespin and Goof Troop are also part of the same universe like Darkwing Duck and Ducktales.... so.... almost all of the first Disney Afternoon series could technically be in KH.

Its just distribution in the West, yea, but people always bring it up, especially before the FOX buyout lol. Now there is a new weird thing to talk about being added ha.

I might be only one but here goes...

I would love love LOVE to see Mary Poppins implemented into Kingdom Hearts somehow. I would love to see her being part of regular world like Radiant Garden or Twilight Town. Or maybe she could be a Summon: She could attack with her umbrella and heal your party while singing ''Spoonful of sugar helps the potion go down''. Haha, I dunno :D.

I want Mary Poppins pretty bad myself, I do think maybe she would show up not in her own world but heck if they could make a whole Mary Poppins world work I would be down. That, Enchanted, and Hocus Pocus are live action movies I think could be quite fun in KH. Other than Pirates and Tron still lol.

horto12485

Awards
Darkwing Duck

Goliath

Kim Possible

Agent P

Dipper and Mabel

Wander and Sylvia

Star Butterfly and Marco

Lightning and Noctis

Darth Vader (As a Secret Boss)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I dunno why people say that with such conviction? There has never been anything that confirms we will never get TV shows, just people assuming cuz we have only gotten movies. But all they literally have to do is include content from a show and then that is no longer true lol.

Also I dunno, they also only did theatrical release movies till the Three Musketeers...and they included Sparky from the movie that launched the Lilo and Stitch series. I don't remember if that was direct to DVD?

You're right, there is a first for everything, but with TV shows, the quantity of content to too large to draw from. Feature films on the other hand are condensing into a singular narrative.

The Lilo and Stitch movie featuring Sparky was indeed Direct-to-DVD. Yeah, it was produced by Disney Television (the same studio responsible for Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Gravity Falls etc.), but Sparky was clearly drawn from the sequel movie and not the series.

Disney Animation released a shorts compilation of their most iconic Disney shorts made by the studio.

rich_waltdisneyanimatedshorts_9677e237.jpeg

There's a bunch of obscure characters and world locations that can be drawn from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back