• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What type of games do you play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you like to play most?

• RPG

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • ActionAdventure

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Arcade/Puzzle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

• Family

• Racing

• Shooter

• Strategy

• MultiPlayer

• Sports

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellpark

I would prefer racing and first person shooter...so dont be a biased fag and only make 2 categories.

A

Aragorn

hey lighten down on the noob. and as if you weren't as stupid when you were at your first forums.

H

Hellpark

Aragorn said:
hey lighten down on the noob. and as if you weren't as stupid when you were at your first forums.

no not really...cuz i read teh rules at my first forum...to know exactly what to do

halo

if i had to choose i would have to say rpg games because they are longer they are better they have cool movie clips and thats what i love lol.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Mainly, I play the classic RPG'S. However, I also like platform games, and action games. I do not have a special game genere. I do not like sports games at all though. I mostly play RPG'S

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
RPG's. They are much longer, they require you to think & use your mind(That's me!), they have a lot of deep storyline, great battle system, great characters, fun mini-games(sometimes), great music & Great graphics & FMV's. I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts & Fire Emblem.

I play a few non-RPG games such as: SSBM, Mario Cart Duoble Dash, Mario Party 6.

DarrcEnigma

It doesn't really matter to me, I'll give any game and/or any genre combination a try at least once. I don't like first-person shooters or reality-based sports games. I lean towards third-person shooters and fantasy-type sports games (like the Mario sports games) in those two genres.

Overall, though, it's definitely the RPG genre for me. More specifically I like Action RPGs and Strategy RPGs. I'm very curious about Dirge of Cerberus' "Shooter RPG" style, though.

AnnHarr97

I played Kingdom Hearts for at least two years at the free time after studying. For now I prefer open-world RPGs, and, by the way, I'm workng on the humanities projects on the video games and experience problems in choosing among sociology research topics. Can anyone help me to come up with the ideal topic, please?

Veevee

Awards
It's a little weird with me ... I mostly play genres I have a lot of issues with. For example, I played quite a few roguelike games even though I dislike the lack of progress most of them have because you often start over without keeping anything.
I like Metroidvania games even though I neither like Metroid nor Castlevania too much.
I love JRPGs but it always takes me forever to play them - I don't have much time and I get distracted quite quickly ("ooh, I have to do this shitton of sidequests to get the Platinum, let's go!").
I'm quite a fan of branching path stories or interactive films how people like to call them even though they are often heavily flawed.
Otherwise, I love playing Co-Op games regardless of which genre (gameplay must be fun) and competitive games against friends (Towerfall is my favorite).

I can't stand shooter games even though I wanna try Farpoint someday. Realistic sport games are also not my thing.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
JRPGs and platformers, mostly. I do like racing games, too.

I like sci-fi RPGs like Deus Ex, Fallout and Mass Effect. The newest example of that would be The Outer Worlds, by Obsidian Entertainment (devs behind Fallout: New Vegas and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II) but I have yet to try it. Saw a lot of positive reviews though.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Life Simulation and Adventure/RPG (especially open world).

SweetYetSalty

Awards
RPG and action adventure games are my faves. I grew up on action platforming games and got into RPG's with the Pokemon series being my first. I've tried a few puzzle games like the old Columns game on Sega Genesis, but beyond that? I don't step out of my gaming zone very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back