• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What trailer do you prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What trailer do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

I liked the vanitas' themed one, that one(to me) made the trailer look epic!!! when I heard it, I was like OMG!!!! I felt like I was gonna go crazy, and I have no idea why, maybe its cause I like vanitas' theme.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
As everyone else has pretty much already stated, the simple and clean one allows you to hear what they are saying, and the parts you couldnt hear in the vanitas version were some of the more epic parts. But when simple and clean atarted playing in the second one i immediately wanted to play the first one again, its just like kh's signature

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Simple and Clean. That video was edited WAY better than the first version and it had a better flow. It also gave me this feeling of nostalgia and I wanted to go play KH1 right after watching the trailer.

I could also hear the voices, and the deleted scene was there.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
When the time comes in the game, I'll appreciate Vanitas' theme. But, S&C is so emotional, and the atmosphere of the trailer practically demands it. That trailer was all about the story. The game-play footage was necessary just to prove that it is primarily a game.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
the simple and clean version. why? better editing and you could hear the voices, also..simple and clean brought me back to kh1.
It gave me chills.

I had to change my pants twice. It was that epic.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Talking about trailers yesterday I was seeing old japanese trailers and remember something that I think everyone forgot YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE the scenes in this trailer where awesome mmm I wonder if the english version going to have scenes from this trailer because they said they are going to put more scenes.

Actually those scenes ARE in the game; they've just changed the background/dialogue/actions slightly. For example, in the final version of BBS, Mickey gets caught in a whirlpool instead of dodging/getting hit by Thunder spells. And MX talking with Ventus is moved from Olympus Coliseum to The Keyblade Graveyard. The only things that aren't there are Ventus being at the Castle with Cinderella during the ball and Terra smirking at Maleficent.

DrunkBeardGuy

Simple and Clean, easily. Better editing and I can actually hear what they're saying. Plus I think it just fits better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back