• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What trailer do you prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What trailer do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
What trailer do you prefer? The trailer with the music of Vanitas or Simple and Clean. The Gamescom trailer: The original(vanitas music) or the alternative(simple and clean)

I like the trailer with the music of Vanitas

Awards
I like the Simple and Clean one, just cuz I can actually hear wtf they're saying. And to me, for some reason, the voice acting sounds better (although I still can't get over Ansem and Mickey...)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I like the trailer with the music of Vanitas

How? The editting was crap, the gameplay was in the wrong order, the scenes were in the wrong order, music merged badly, jump-cuts were terrible, they removed one of the scenes, the music was louder than the dialogue and you couldn't understand what they were saying, etc.

There were MUCH more differences than just the music :/

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
The trailer with Simple and clean. Especially the 2010 Jump Festa trailer. Everything seemed so perfect, the music, the voices, it's the only trailer that left me with the chills.

Cheaken

Awards
The simple and Clean trailer, It was much more clean cut, and I had no idea that Ansem had said anything when they showed young Sora or that Aqua said "My name is Master Aqua..." in the original trailer.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Simple and Clean one because you can actually hear what they're saying.

denizenofevil

I liked the Vanitas theme one more. It just seemed to fit the actiony fighting scenes better than Simple and Clean did. I haven't seen or heard any of the Japanese versions of the trailers and I don't know enough about the storyline to figure out what was out of order so this was just my first impression.

Awards
How? The editting was crap, the gameplay was in the wrong order, the scenes were in the wrong order, music merged badly, jump-cuts were terrible, they removed one of the scenes, the music was louder than the dialogue and you couldn't understand what they were saying, etc.

There were MUCH more differences than just the music :/

Why does it matter what order the scenes and gameplay were in? It's not like it HAS to be EXACTLY like the JF version... but I agree with you on the music and the horrible transitions.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Simple and Clean. You can actually hear the dialogue and the transitions are better.

LuxordKing

The Simple and Clean one is better, its ours specifically because at Gamescon it was the September 10th release shown at the end and in this one its the September 7th one and another cutscene was added, YOU CAN ALSO HEAR THE VOiCES :)

For The King

Simple & Clean

It seemed more professional. The editing was much better, and the music made it more emotional than the one before. It actually gave me chills and got me a little teary which the other failed to do. I am glad they released the new version, I thought they were half assing the English promotion for the game, but this proved me wrong.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i prefer Vanitas theme, it came out unexpectedly and woe me up a bit.it didn't ink in until 5 seconds past.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, I just watched the other a few hours ago and I have to say that one. There was still a spot or two I couldn't completely understand what was being said, but it was much better than the original one, though I thought the music was awesome. It seemed to flow with the gameplay and stuff better than Simple & Clean, except towards the end.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Simple & Clean BY FAR.

You can actually hear every line, unlike the Vanitas version, and like someone else said, it REALLY sends chills down my spine. Nostalgia overload, and a very haunting feeling of being on the verge of something terrible happening; Utada sings in the song "Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all" and though the song is supposed to be a love song, the way the lyrics work for this KH entry, the Dark Horse of KH by far, REALLY get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back