• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What to think? What to do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelbabe74006

My boyfriend's coworker's ex-husband works with my stepbrother, and he has been saying that he thinks that my boyfriend has been sleeping around with the ex-wife since he can't get any from me. BF says there is no way he'd sleep with someone who's 40-or anyone for that matter, and I believe him. But I still don't like these things being said. And the ex-hubby has been threatening the coworker's boyfriends and male friends, apparently. He has also been threateng to mess things up between BF and I if he didn't stop having dinner at his ex-wife's house.
And there is also BF's other cowoke who told my other stepbrother that BF was fooling around with the lady. But, I think he heard that because if there are rumors going around, their going to get dilluted into minimum detail. So I think he heard the dilluted version.

And the reason for my strong and almost blindly trust; we've been together since we were twelve. And now we're nineteen. Even though I do trust BF, It is still hard not knowing the absolute truth.

I just wish I could hear more sides to the story than BF's and what my mom hears from my stepbrother who hears things from some guy that niether BF or I have ever met. I wish I could hear everyone involved's side.

I really wish there was something I could do to get ride of the rumors, though.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
we've been together since we were twelve. And now we're nineteen.

Wow, most marrages don't last seven years.

And, just because you have been with someone for a long time dosn't mean they wont lie.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
soap operas
:57:

My boyfriend's coworker's ex-husband works with my stepbrother,
Ex husband works with stepbrother got it.

he thinks
He says she says.

that my boyfriend has been sleeping around with the ex-wife since he can't get any from me.
:lol: I say take it on the Maury show.

And the reason for my strong and almost blindly trust; we've been together since we were twelve.
Wow....he could have been lieing to you all these years.

And now we're nineteen. Even though I do trust BF, It is still hard not knowing the absolute truth.
Well if he cant sleep with you. Yall been going out for 7 years and youve been hearing rumors. Um....You need to be concern.
I really wish there was something I could do to get ride of the rumors, though.
I think he sleeping with the ex-wife. It happened to my mom. My mom and dad had been married for about 10 years. My mom started hearing that my dad was sleeping with this one women. Then she gave him another chance he got caught in a chat room with her. Then they got a divorce.

Just keep an eye on him if he is cheating on you. He'll slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back