• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What to get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

I just got my PS3! :) I now have Uncharted 2, Red Dead Redemption, Mod Nation Racers, Uncharted, and Silent Hill Homecoming. What else do you guys recommend?

Gram

Banned
Awards
o.0 infamous!
get infamous!

oh and Devil May Cry 4!

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
LBP
Final Fantasy 13
&
Brutal Legend

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Metal Gear Solid 4- The story is absolutely amazing, the multiplayer is top notch, and it is a must have on the PS3.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2- A MW2 haters dream, story is good, levels are huge and encourage you to find your own path through the level, and multiplayer that could possibly be better than MW2.

Axel_FODF

Metal Gear Solid 4- The story is absolutely amazing, the multiplayer is top notch, and it is a must have on the PS3.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2- A MW2 haters dream, story is good, levels are huge and encourage you to find your own path through the level, and multiplayer that could possibly be better than MW2.
I will look into Battlefield. I would get MGS4 but i have beaten i already and got all emblems :)

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Another one I have not personally owned but plan on looking into buying is Lost Planet 2. The game is gorgeous, the bosses are monumental, and it is highly rewarding when it comes to its 4 player co-op.

Oh, and if you wish to add me on PSN or MGO, my PSN is Qster4, MGO character is Qster.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Bayonetta is everything DMC4 wishes it could have been. If you want a DMC-style game, go with Bayonetta.
Yes, I HIGHLY recommend this if you are even thinking of buying DMC4. It is much more action packed, the climax and torture attacks are awesome, it is hilarious, and it is very hard once you reach Hard or Non-Stop Infinite Climax mode.

Royale

manic
I just got my PS3! :) I now have Uncharted 2, Red Dead Redemption, Mod Nation Racers, Uncharted, and Silent Hill Homecoming. What else do you guys recommend?

You have a pretty good library so far, but lack FPS's.

Get BBC2 or MW2 and you should be set for the summer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back