• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What think you of this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

harsvalen

It's Sora and Kairi's son. Totally fictional.

SonofSoraandKairi.jpg

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
The head is too big, the arms too short, the keyblade too long. The pic is good, idea but there is always room for improvement. Also why does Sora and Kairi's son have blond hair?

harsvalen

Because of genetics, it gets pretty complicated, you see, the dominant traits in kairi and sora, were brown hair, but they each had blonde as thier recesive, so the recesive became the dominant in him.

Oh, I need help naming him.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hmm. Does need a little work but thats not bad that.
Ye you just need a name and the story is a go.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The plaid shirt isn't doing it for me.

Neither is the blond hair, to be honest.

Blight

Because of genetics, it gets pretty complicated, you see, the dominant traits in kairi and sora, were brown hair, but they each had blonde as thier recesive, so the recesive became the dominant in him.

Oh, I need help naming him.

That not the reallll reason. I this Kairi way messing around with Roxas. Does that count as cheating, they are the same person????

Any way i like the consept and the coloring but finger and head could be better.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
^ Yeah but Sora and Kairi had this guy...theres no Roxas in it otherwise that would 3 people. So his hair should be brown or red.

Blight

No, with genetics, it's not that easy, you can't have traits from three people, only a man, and a woman. It's biology, take the class.

Once again I run into a guy who thinks he's soooo high and mighty. since you lack the ability to undstand a joke when you see one let me spell it out. Kora is actually a Koxas. or maybe like this. SORA ain't the DADDY. as in Roxas plant and sora watered. GET IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back