• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the ....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Look I know this is not an rp, but I would like to know,why are some of them showin up and some not? I apparently missed something here..

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
The Midnighter delete the posts from yesterday and the day before that because of the new server change.Also you have to PM so you can get your post count back.Alot of people are thinking about leaving including me

Lord of Chaos

All I have to say is I think they REALLY need to make up their minds.. within the past two weeks they have liked switched server six times!

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Mhm, I'm looking for another MB to post at, but I don't want to totally leave. (Its not like anyone cares or knows me anyway XD) A lot of old people haven't/aren't coming back which makes it sadder.

Lord of Chaos

You have a point there, -Larxene- AND quitejaded, and yes I do know you, I think you were going to join one of my rps on the other board before they got shut down, but yeah, you have a point, all the better people ( seriously no offense to anyone out there but some of them were better than most people on here todays).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back