• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BestKHPlayer

Im very confused about all these "theories". Some of them are Sora's "Shell". I know how he got this "shell" but how do you guys know that happened? Has this happened to someone else?

Also I'm confused of some people saying that kairi's shadow, or something like that, is Naminé. Where did that come up at? Is it just a theory?

I have more but I cant think of them right now.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
that is not a theory of namine being a shadow here's the question did you play com or finished it because in reverse rebirth namine said she's a shadow also and that the sora shell is a theory for bhk .

Last edited:

BestKHPlayer

Yes i have played CoM and played through the game, but does Naminé say BHK? I mean does she say " Sora is Blonde Hair Kid's Shell " or how does she recognize BHK? and where is this in the game?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
sorixed said:
that is not a theory of namine being a shadow here's the question did you play com or finished it because in reverse rebirth namine said she's a shadow of kairi and that the sora shell is a theory for bhk.

due namine said that "I just a shadow" that doesn't mean that she is kairis shadow

how can sora have a shell he got back his body

anyone but me

BestKHPlayer said:
Yes i have played CoM and played through the game, but does Naminé say BHK? I mean does she say " Sora is Blonde Hair Kid's Shell " or how does she recognize BHK? and where is this in the game?

Completley agree... We don't have enough info to say that BHK is in anyway connected to Sora besides the fact that they are connected by the keyblade...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
nope i said in reverse rebirth she said she a shadow the reason people say kairi because she was feeling said of changing sora's memory and said even if his memories are changed he would still love kairi more because she's just a shadow you know that phrase in sora's dream the closer you get the bigger your shadow becomes but didn't say namine said bhk is soras shell it was a theory that he's soras shell. here's your answer! this is what i meant!

BestKHPlayer

I think when KH2 comes out that all these theorys floating around will all be false and I mean MOST of them but not some of the obvious ones.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
the sora shell thing doesn't work either because if it did that would mean anyone without a heart could weild a keyblade which doesn't work

BestKHPlayer

sorixed said:
nope i said in reverse rebirth she said she a shadow but didn't say bhk i said it was a theory that he's soras shell.

Oh ok, that makes sense.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
but that can't work because if it did then the "you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade" wouldn't work which is what they said in kh1

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorixed said:
nope i said in reverse rebirth she said she's a shadow the reason people say kairi because she was feeling sad of changing sora's memory and said even if his memories are changed he would still love kairi more because she's just a shadow you know that phrase in sora's dream the closer you get the bigger your shadow becomes but didn't say namine said bhk is soras shell it was a theory that he's soras shell.
this is what i meant look at it!

anyone but me

pwn3d to the max said:
but that can't work because if it did then the "you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade" wouldn't work which is what they said in kh1

Really, listen to pwn3d to the max: You need a STRONG haert to wield a keyblade

No heart=Strong heart.. nooooo...
no heart means no keyblade, so BHK cannot be the shell of sora...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
who are you telling this to because i don't belieave the shell thing!

anyone but me

sorixed said:
who are you telling this to because i don't belieave the shell thing!
I was directing that message to everyone... and all the people that think BHK is Sora's shell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back