• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the-!? Terra sees the future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
Hey guys!
Well, I was playing BBS and I got the cut scene with destiny islands. Y'know, where he meets Sora and Riku.
When it shows MX as a young man looking at the sunset, and it he suddenly turns around...it reveals KH2 Riku? How would Terra imagine that? Heck, even WHY did he?
Forgive me if this has been asked before~

Last edited:

Toadles

Yeah, that's what he saw, he saw Young MX turn into KH2 Riku.

WHY he saw that....I have no damn clue, there was no real basis in his writing for future-seeing powerz.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
it didn't really happen. Terra wasn't actually seeing this, Nomura (the man behind this train wre- I mean story) says that Terra posses no type of future sight or anything like that. It's solely for the player. this was just for the player to see that Riku and MX have similarities, show that Terra, Riku, and MX would later be connected in some way (through Ansem SoD otherwise known as Xehanort's Heartless), and to most likely just to show that Riku would become a champion of the light (even though he will wield the darkness along with the light). it was a symbolic cutscene.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This site has finally reached the status of: insanity

-le salute-

axel95

Awards
This site has finally reached the status of: insanity

-le salute-
What do you expect? This site is based on a game that reached insanity a LONG time ago. So long ago in fact, that I can't remember one second of my life where I completely understood the plot for this series as %100. I think it started going downhill with KH2's secret ending 0_o

Crystal

Silver Member
I think is because the connection between Terra, Riku and MX.

Radar

Bronze Member
It was suppose to symbolize the connections/similarities between Riku and young Xehanort. Right?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Then why do we only see foreshadowing in TERRA'S story?

Terra while talking to MX was thinking and then we see a glimpse of the future from Ven getting frozen, Vanitas slashing Aqua and about to kill her etc

and then Terra gasped
so why does only Terra get foreshadowing

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe some symbolic scene? Or it just want to shows the connection in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back