• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the **** is a Chocobo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
"I don't know if it's a wrestling move...Or you gonna try...to choke me!"

That was funny!

impart

Climb The Sky
Iz know what a chocobo is~

chocobo.gif

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
FinaruFantasai ignorance psht

" A wrestling move?...a mexican dish?"

I lol'd so hard XD

tri-blade

All these guys on this video (except the dude who guessed the big bird with lots of eyes and the guy on the bike in the end) are complete morons!!!! XD LAMO LAMO

That was a pretty good guess from the one dude who guessed the big bird with lots of eyes. I can respect him. Maybe Nomura used that as a prototype of the Chocobo.

Cloud, Squall, Tidus, Yuna, Tifa, Vincent, Yuffie, Lightning and all of the other FF characters good and bad would be so facepalming right now. >_<

I bet even Sora would have known what a Chocobo is

αsiя

space coke
All these guys on this video (except the dude who guessed the big bird with lots of eyes and the guy on the bike in the end) are complete morons!!!! XD LAMO LAMO

That was a pretty good guess from the one dude who guessed the big bird with lots of eyes. I can respect him. Maybe Nomura used that as a prototype of the Chocobo.

Cloud, Squall, Tidus, Yuna, Tifa, Vincent, Yuffie, Lightning and all of the other FF characters good and bad would be so facepalming right now. >_<

You're assuming everyone plays Final Fantasy.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

Terranort8.jpg

uhh why did you have to use a spoiler pic? =_____________________________=*

Anyway, I LOL'd at this video. I especially loved the ending, when someone finally knows what a Chocobo is. xD

A

Artorius Rex

It's something that Final Fantasy characters eat and watch breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back