• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the hell is wrong with japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<.< Nobody in KH is gay, dude. It may seem that way, but it's an illusion to please the yaoi fangirls.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Um.. ok? They arnt Gay, thats a given, No one in KH is Gay! Get it through ur head, No one is gay in KH! And why do people post things like this, it's stupid!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have a question for you. Do you have any proof that everyone is gay? Did Roxas ever come out and say "LIEK ZOMG AXEL! I M SO GHEY FOR JOO!!!"? No? That's what I thought.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
*facepalm* Why did you do this...? No one in KH is gay...

Hey KH Vandread, don't see you here very often...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
That's because I lost interest in this part of the site due to all the threads like this one killing it, or at the very least putting it into an indefinite coma.

Well, there are still a few good theories and ideas here and there... Also, the Critic Clan, the group both myself and Hades are in, are aiming toward getting rid of thread like this...

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
That's because I lost interest in this part of the site due to all the threads like this one killing it,

Agreed

And Riku191, Why did you make a user name with Riku in it if you thought he was gay? Think about it.

Oh, and by the way, they're not, gay... n00bs these days

Edit - Damnit Omni!! (i said that to vandread too so dont feel bad =D)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
the whole thing about Sora and Riku being gay is just a joke man lighten up.

Xemnas-sama

That's simply someting FanGrils dream for (No offense meant)

But because one game has men that are close to one another means that all of Japan has a problem?

lionheartroar83

I think his rant about them being gay is just him being mad that they aren't real people for him. jk. or is it? haha

why would anyone say such a thing?! and he doesn't even back it up by elaborating, he just makes a very dumb statement and thats it.

TaichiZero

You all make it sound like being homosexual is some form of retardation but you tolerate it.

You're no better than someone who IS homophobic if you view homosexuality as some sort of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back