• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the hell is going on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

I'm sorry to say, but this forum really is just degrading with nothing but immature teenagers and pre-teens who like to do nothing but watch these forums rot to the ground.

I swear this place is full of disrespectable neanderthals that don't know how to act around other people, because their social lives are nothing but the dead text posted on these forums.

People get upset because one person thinks one way or another. It's always an argument on who's smarter or cooler or n00bier, or on who pwnd who. Seriously, grow up. Why can't we have a forum without any retarded flaming or debating on who's better? Some people just can't talk about kh/religion/video games/random things without bursting into a sense of stupidity and flaming everyone around them, while getting people to think they're soo l337 because they just "pwnd" someone.

I think the forums should either get more moderation, a change of staff or something, but this is getting ridiculous. Countless people I have to talk on AIM, because they left these forums because people here are just total immature, rude, conceited, buttholes.

You people flame and insult and disguise it and say "oh I'm just giving my opinion" I don't care who you are or what you think you are doing sitting there on your computer, but you don't get the right to flame or insult others whether for good reason or no reason at all. It's against the rules period.

Some of you can sit here and tell me to "STFU" and stuff like that just because you don't like me. Well seriously, ponder in your mind and think. Hmm....what exactly did I do to you? A lot of you hate me because you got in trouble after messing with me. Now who's fault was that? Certainly not mine.

For real, some of you are just breaking the rules haywire, and not even caring about the consequences. This is certainly running amuck in the Kingdom Hearts 2 forum. People posting ridiculous topics that belong in this forum or nonsense at least. Spamming and flaming the poor guys who just signed up and don't know their way around the forums.

Seriously, I've joined other forums, and I have really come to doubt this place. Why do most of you devote your life to putting others you don't even know or care about down? I'm sorry, but you devoting your life to the computer and "pwning" other people, really just makes you look bad and that you need to find a hobby other than online dating.

Respect has just disappeared from this forums, there's flaming, insulting, bashing, and spamming everywhere here. No one seems to care, and the member count is slowly decreasing. You want to keep being buttholes? You want to keep being rude inconsiderate jerks? Don't do it here. It's against the rules, take it to a forum where you can treat people like crap. Not here

Come on. Some people just need to grow up

~~Eclipse

Quoted for emphasis:
2) Don't flame others.

This is also considered spam and few people like it when one is being flamed. This sparks off in a flame war which means then that you have a whole spammy topic. Not good. <_< Flames are putting another person down for their ideas, something along those lines.

3) Be nice to others.

Older members, these newbs are the members of the future here. Newer members, these older members are people who will help you out in the future. <_< In short, everyone needs to work together.

1) Don't spam.

Spam can be double or more posting (as in more than one post in a row made by you), something completely off-topic (like saying you like chocolate in a thread on religion), or something senseless.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=18876

Basically, in all honesty. If you can't follow these rules like a mature person, get out. =D

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This is a message board. They'll never grow up. You just have to accept their all idiots and asses. Well, most of 'em anyway. Plus it's Forum Insanity, people here seek to do nothing but prey and harass on someone else.

Of course I'm here out of boredom and I say what's on my mind. I'm rude by default and I can't stand most of you. Childish, ignorant pricks.

Have a happy.

E

Eclipse

This is a message board. They'll never grow up. You just have to accept their all idiots and asses. Well, most of 'em anyway. Plus it's Forum Insanity, people here seek to do nothing but prey and harass on someone else.

Of course I'm here out of boredom and I say what's on my mind. I'm rude by default and I can't stand most of you. Childish, ignorant pricks.

Have a happy.

I agree

Doesn't condone the behavior, though.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Though I think you said "seriously" too much, you have a point. Some people can never learn when to be mature. But, that's life, and these forums. You'll just have to live with it.

S

Shadow Soldier

As I said before, its a site over run with 12-14 year olds. Some how, some way, when people flame and make others look bad, they feel tough or as you said, they have "Pwned" the person on a kids board.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
It's not spam. It's trying to tell you that you're rating ABOUT NOTHING. Sure, it's a spam-filled forum. Sure, we're all a bunch of immature teenagers. So what? Do you think you're gonna make the entire forum have a revelation just because they see this thread? No. All you're doing is attempting to do what so many others before you have done. There will always be spammers, and flamers, like I tried to show. You're not gonna change that fact. And you trying shows just how much you want to be noticed in a FORUM. With people just talking ONLINE. Do you think that because we get flamed on the internet, were gonna go Emo? Do you think that Spam's gonna teach us 'bad virtues'? It's an online community, and you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Just stop.

E

Eclipse

As I said before, its a site over run with 12-14 year olds. Some how, some way, when people flame and make others look bad, they feel tough or as you said, they have "Pwned" the person on a kids board.

In all honesty....they "pwnd" nothing....>.> they're trying to tell off someone on the internet. Someone they've never even met....xD

It's not spam. It's trying to tell you that you're rating ABOUT NOTHING. Sure, it's a spam-filled forum. Sure, we're all a bunch of immature teenagers. So what? Do you think you're gonna make the entire forum have a revelation just because they see this thread? No. All you're doing is attempting to do what so many others before you have done. There will always be spammers, and flamers, like I tried to show. You're not gonna change that fact. And you trying shows just how much you want to be noticed in a FORUM. With people just talking ONLINE. Do you think that because we get flamed on the internet, were gonna go Emo? Do you think that Spam's gonna teach us 'bad virtues'? It's an online community, and you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Just stop.

You said all of that by putting "..... Wut?" wow you are amazing!!!! [/sarcasm]

They don't have to listen to me, I'm at least trying to knock some sense in their head. The admins are already doing something about this as we speak, as they've been informed anyway.

If we had some stricter modding, perhaps the forums would be better.

I mean the chatroom doesn't even have any mods usually...sometimes Mikail, but poor Mik has to wait around for someone to take his position =/

And regardless if they want to listen to anyone or not, it's the rules. Rules are rules. They want to break them, they will face consequences

S

Shadow Soldier

To me, the only time you can actually flame and get seriously mad at someone, if
A) They're being racist
B) They said something hurtful like something about dead relatives.

But I agree, the flaming should stop, if not at least be toned down.

Most of the time, I dont even see mods on. So its basically McDonalds Play Place in here.

E

Eclipse

To me, the only time you can actually flame and get seriously mad at someone, if
A) They're being racist
B) They said something hurtful like something about dead relatives.

But I agree, the flaming should stop, if not at least be toned down.

Most of the time, I dont even see mods on. So its basically McDonalds Play Place in here.

typical thread proceedings:

Member 1:"Omg I like KH2"
Member 2: "Nu wai kh1 > kh2 nub"
Member 1: "Fawk j00 and your fat mawm!!"
Member 3: "You unintelligent dimwits....I pwn Joo <33"
Member 2: "You're lucky i don't hit you with my keyblade, butthole"

-__-

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This thread itself is turning into a flame war.

Anyway, I'm sure there are many who are tired of the flames, and it's darn time rules against flaming be enforced more. Basically, if you MUST be mean to someone without any real reasoning, KHI isn't your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back