• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the hell happened?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
You know, i haven't been on these forums in a few months, which isn't that long. But now I'm hearing all this about a BbSV2 movie and that it's going to attract new audiences. When the hell was BbSV2 confirmed? I thought we weren't even sure it existed yet. I've tried a search, but I haven't found anything that revealing, if anyone can point me towards some interview or something, that would be great.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let me give you a rundown of stuff:

1. BBSVS2 has not been confirmed officialy. No one knows if it will be a game or movie, but most likely it will be a game, it's all just speculation so far.

2. KH3D was said to be 40-50% done in July but now Nomura is saying he wants to release the game as soon after the new year as possible, so like January or Febuary 2012 for Japan.

3. KH3D will be present at the Tokyo Game Show and there will be a new trailer and a playable demo of it at E3. The Tokyo Game Show is going to be from September 15th to 18th this year.

4. On the 10th anniversary of KH, Nomura has said he is doing HD test on the series (We do not know for sure if this means an HD remastered collection of past KH games or a new KH game that will be in HD)

5. Also regarding the 10th anniversary of KH, Nomura has said that he wants to come out with a way to make it easier for the series to be understood so new players can get into the series.

I believe that's everything so far.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
These (esp. part 4 [0:47]) should help you out a little bit if you're confused on where everyone is getting this Volume 2 stuff from.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
However, for TGS, don't expect anything on BbSv2 to be revealed. The way it seems, nothing has really been hinted towards it, and I believe they are focusing on many other game, however, you should still hope to see a lot of DDD info and something on the 10th anniversary (unless BbSv2 is that 10th anniversary HD game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back