• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the hell happened here?! Yes hey I'm back =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Final Dive Sora

I leave you guys for 3 years and this is what happens?! What's wrong with everything, where is the chat room??????? And now I can add friends wow =S facebook much?? Anyhow I'd like to say Hi to everybody, many of you won't know me as I've left the fourms for 3 years...so yeah that's it =| OLD DAYS FTW

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I leave you guys for 3 years and this is what happens?! What's wrong with everything, where is the chat room??????? And now I can add friends wow =S facebook much?? Anyhow I'd like to say Hi to everybody, many of you won't know me as I've left the fourms for 3 years...so yeah that's it =| OLD DAYS FTW

I literally could only read about 20% of that.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I think I remember you, we just never talked.
Welcome back, anyway! :3

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Three years? o.o
Dear lord, the site has a hold on people even after being gone for three years.

At any rate, ohiyo and welcome back. owo I suddenly feel very young for taking the changes for granted.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Three years? o.o

At any rate, ohiyo and welcome back. owo I suddenly feel very young for taking the changes for granted.

I left for about three to four years and came back too. XDDD

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards

I left for 3 years as well, became active again this year. Your name looks familiar, but I dont think we talked. Welcome back. :)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Three years? o.o

That is because the Sentience will always draw back those who run astray from the holy light of KHI's Forums.

Always.

Watching.

Back