• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the hell G4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noezel7

Why hasn't G4 done anything on Kingdom Hearts 2? I mean I don't expect much since Square hasn't released a release date but they could at least mention it or do a preview since they did have a chance to play it at E3. :mad:

adventchildkiori

if your really pissed off, send them an email. They had some info on G4 a while back on kh2 but it was nothing new. Im sure after TGS 05 they will say/preview something.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, there's been very, VERY little info released on KH2 since E3. Anything they'd care about like a demo or a release date, for that matter. I'm hoping that'll change with the TGS.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, i watched thier whole coverage of e3 and then all they said was "Hey look, Kingodm hearts 2.... it's cool" adn that was it

And I was like,"WHAT THE F**K!??!

I was pissed, but I got over it...

A

Aragorn

UltimaPharoh said:
how do we email dem dough....i mean like deir email address and stuff.

I'm gonna take a guess and say you didn't put much thought in that.

Well anyway, I dont care much about previews and so on kh2, I just want to play it.

Solidsocom

At least you guys are not flamming them like Half Life 2 fans because it didnt win best game. I said that they had nothing to do with it the crowd voted differently they just gave the canidates. Then they banned me from that forum lol. Anywas yeah, if you really look at kh2 insider's newsletters, you will find that the good information was from interviews with Nomura and he isn't giving out alot. Everything else is trailers, screenshots, and magazine scans and thier is no real demo out like the KH1 demo which gives you lots of info on the game like how to play and stuff and it does it with out spoiling the game. TGS 05 will most likely have demos or at least I hope. Once a good demo comes out, G4 will have enough info to preduce a preview. I'm gonna get my tapes out and record that episode because I got an oldschool TV with built in VCR. I have DVD too but tapes are so damn easy to use. Pop one in then press record. Sry I'm off topic. Anyways patients is a virtue and sometimes means getting your reward or not.

Solidsocom

At least you guys are not flaming them like Half Life 2 fans because it didnt win best game. I said that they had nothing to do with it the crowd voted differently they just gave the canidates. Then they banned me from that forum lol. Anywas yeah, if you really look at kh2 insider's newsletters, you will find that the good information was from interviews with Nomura and he isn't giving out alot. Everything else is trailers, screenshots, and magazine scans and thier is no real demo out like the KH1 demo which gives you lots of info on the game like how to play and stuff and it does it with out spoiling the game. TGS 05 will most likely have demos or at least I hope. Once a good demo comes out, G4 will have enough info to produce a preview. I'm gonna get my tapes out and record that episode because I got an oldschool TV with built in VCR. I have DVD too but tapes are so damn easy to use. Pop one in then press record. Sry I'm off topic. Anyways patients is a virtue and sometimes means getting your reward or not.

adventchildkiori

show kh2 on g4 but it was short and no new information, It was when that one convention in california was going on I think....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
TheEnigmaticMan said:
actually i already saw an episode like that.....a long time ago

ok....everyone totally ignored me .I told u it already happened.....T_T and it was like 10 minutes long

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
TOTALLY agree with you on this one...they really need to step up their game so Kingdom Hearts 2 can receive more publicity! We need to get more people excited about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back