• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► what the fuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do i do

• Kill my friends and destroy the evidence?

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Isolate myself from mankind

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Tamiflu

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Ignore it; it doesn't exist if I don't let it

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • ?????

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Play some Uncharted 2.

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • All of the above

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Use some common sense, book a home visit with your doctor and get him/her to diagnose you at home. They tell us here that if you think you have swine flu, don't go to the doctors or outside to spread the disease. Also, tell your parents. Wear a mask. Drink water. Follow swine flu guidelines and advice.
lol .

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Swine Flu isn't that bad. I got it, but it didn't spread to any of my family.

Just take the normal precautions as you would with any regular contagious illness. Take some cough, cold and flu tablets and drink plenty of water and you'll be fine. Even if you don't feel like you're coming down with anything, take small doses of cough, cold and flu tablets just as a preventative measure. Even if you don't feel symptons, the virus could still be in your system.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Considering your age, it won't hit you as hard as it could. If you're worried, see a Doctor and treat it early. If not, just ignore it and it'll be even less effective then if you centered all thoughts on it.
Actually, Swine Flu generally hits young people (i.e. those under 25) particularly badly. If you're worried, see a doctor, get tested. Better safe than sorry.

S

Shadow Soldier

Dogen, you have it. Swine Flu is the only flu going around. You have a 7% chance of survival. I think you're fucked dude. Been nice knowing you, put me in your will for that wicked video game set up. See you up stairs buddy.

RI.P Dogenzaka

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
just go to the doctor and quit worrying. there's a chance he might not even have it, making your chances smaller.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Okay so. My friend and his girlfriend both had it.

And I came down with something, but I was taking all my immune supplements and crazy herbal smoothies that it went away after 2 days or so and I don't think I ever really had it because both my friends are still recovering.

I dodged this one oh-so-closely lol.

put me in your will for that wicked video game set up.

Sorry, I'm going to bury that thing with me D:

Awards
It's because you're Latino, dude. Our immune systems are untouchable. There is a positive side to being tempered in raw shit.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Dogen can I have your steam account?

Wait, fuck, you're living still?

I mean, yaay, glad to hear it.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Don't be a pussy. Enjoy having a few days off from school and play some Uncharted 2. I had swine flu for 3 days, and it just felt like having the normal flu. Actually, it felt better than having the normal flu because of something ironic that happened to me because of that.

A

Azrael

So I was hanging out with my friends last night at a movie night at my church, and one of my friends was planning on staying the night at my house.

He drove his girlfriend home last night, and probably kissed her goodnight or something, before he came to my house.

He then stayed over, and I made the shitty mistake of drinking from his water bottle and we slept in the same room and stuff.

He texts me this morning while I'm at a college interview telling me that his girlfriend woke up this morning with a 103 fever, and she went to the doctor and it turns out she has Swine Flu.

He probably has it too.

Which means I might have it.

so what the fuck do i do?
a.) Kill my friends and destroy the evidence?
b.) Isolate myself from mankind
c.) Tamiflu
d.) Ignore it; it doesn't exist if I don't let it
e.) ?????
f.) Play some Uncharted 2.
g.) Your opinion?
whine about it like a little bitch and waste your time polling it.

Right, because dying from an illness is impossible. He COULD die from it, if he has it, but it's unlikely.

He could but the chances are incredibly low. And the intent of my message wasn't that you can't die from illness its that you shouldn't over worry about it. Just play Uncharted and wait till you feel sick. Stressing over it will get him nowhere.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Considering your age, it won't hit you as hard as it could. If you're worried, see a Doctor and treat it early. If not, just ignore it and it'll be even less effective then if you centered all thoughts on it.

Or, isolate yourself, whatever floats your boat.

I wouldn't ignore somthing like swine flu man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back