• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What The Above Poster Would Never Say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When you post, post something that you think the person above you would never post. It can be about any subject, any opinions, any thing.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I really. .. have strong feelings about Vexen. No really. My life just revolves around him. All the walls in my room are covered with pictures of him.
And me. See, I have this fantasy about marrying that mad scientist, and i love it.

I wish it was real.

*sighs* I'll have to continue making out with my life size, 6 foot vexen plushie until scientists, whom I've hired for a million dollars, to make him real. > : D

aqualight

I really. .. have strong feelings about Vexen. No really. My life just revolves around him. All the walls in my room are covered with pictures of him.
And me. See, I have this fantasy about marrying that mad scientist, and i love it.

I wish it was real.

*sighs* I'll have to continue making out with my life size, 6 foot vexen plushie until scientists, whom I've hired for a million dollars, to make him real. > : D

mmmm sexy vexen

HARRY POTTER CAN JUST DIE IN A WHOLE WITH IT'S FAGGYNESS INTACT!!!! >:mad: @#$%^&*@#$%^&*(&%%$#@$^&^%^$#%^&*%^%$#$^%&^*&^%$##@!%$^&^^*(&&^%$#%^&*(^&%$^&*()&^%#@$#%$^%&^*&%^%$$$$$^&*%(*^&^%

(hmmm you seem a little angry roa)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
An oldie but a goodie.

Ahem.

"I'm getting tired of this orgasm."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I love IceBlueWings so much that I would run and buy her a PS3 because she wants one and she's sad she can't have one, and for her I would make myself two keyblades and cosplay as Roxas and kiss whoever cosplays as Namine.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back