• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What system do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
PSP because birth by sleep was already on it. It will be better for the fans, as people who played BBS will obv have a PSP to play this one, therefore more sales. No console hopping.
It would take too long to make a PS3 game out of it, haven't you seen how long versus has taken, besides, KHIII will most likely be taking that spot..

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
PS3? No. That right is exclusively reserved for Kingdom Hearts III and nothing else. Well, at least in my humble opinion.

PSP? Also, no. Why not have Dream Drop Distance for the original DS instead of 3DS? Because it places parameters around what each new game can achieve with the release of every new console. As technology advances in consoles-so does the potential of what next generation games can accomplish.

I am an advocate for seeing this series propagate through a plethora of Sony and Nintendo consoles and handhelds as it has been since the inception of Chain of Memories. I crave a Kingdom Hearts title for my NGP as well as my 3DS, it is naught but a matter of equivalency and distribution of games across all consoles, honestly. I am by no means a "Graphics whore"-I abominate them. But I DO NOT want to see 3DS make momentous technological advances whilst BBS. V.2 stagnates in graphics, presentation, and most certainly gameplay. I feel there is a certain balance that needs to be maintained.

The strenuous burden it would place on my wallet falls of little consequence to me personally, not because I'm rich-but because I make an endeavor to purchase every game console/handheld. This would only make my purchase of the NGP just more comely. To all of those unlike me on this matter...I can see why you don't want to fork out 400+ dollars. But I am more than willing to make that compromise if it means expanding the series and having an equal playing ground for both handhelds.

Last edited:

Nate

PSP because birth by sleep was already on it. It will be better for the fans, as people who played BBS will obv have a PSP to play this one, therefore more sales. No console hopping.
It would take too long to make a PS3 out of it, haven't you seen how long versus has taken, besides, KHIII will most likely be taking that spot..
Right. I just added an option for the PS3 because some people seemed to want it on the PS3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
PS3, its been needing a Kh game since it's release.

Also, is BBS v.2 a sequel or just another BS final mix + w/e game?

OMG i actually love this idea. its like the dissidia doudeceim that was released where we get the original story and then the new game preceeding its event but in kh case what comes next, and its alredy been prooven that they can fill the umd disk with alot more then they were letting on, although bbs has alot of cutsceanes

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It would take too long to make a PS3 game out of it, haven't you seen how long versus has taken, besides, KHIII will most likely be taking that spot..

...Just thought I'd point out this is what the Kingdom Hearts series is notorious for, whether we like it or not. *whistles*

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Considering they practically GAVE us a preview of BBS Vol. 2 with Secret Episode, and that was on the PSP, I think it will be on the PSP.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
When you say "watch it in HD," I certainly hope you don't mean "blow the video up to full-screen" because it looks hideous like that.

I meant go to the site, and watch the trailer in HD. Not the "HD" YouTube versions, which are horrible looking, and probably where that screen from the DDDvsBBS was taken from, because it is definitely not that bad.

Megavoltage

Awards
I want it on the PSP just so it would come out sooner. But BBSV2 would be gorgeous on the NGP so I'd be fine if that's the system it came out on.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Psp...cuz...I'm honestly not in the mood to get an NGP yet. lmao

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I meant go to the site, and watch the trailer in HD. Not the "HD" YouTube versions, which are horrible looking, and probably where that screen from the DDDvsBBS was taken from, because it is definitely not that bad.

The 720p trailer on Youtube is the same exact file -- I downloaded the official site "HD" version to compare, and it's the same 117 MB MP4 that I ripped from Youtube and used to make that screen. Whoever uploaded it to Youtube did nothing to that video but re-upload the file (IIRC, I took it from the Square-Enix channel, so that makes an awful lot of sense). =P

It honestly looks pretty nice in the "low res" official trailer, but that's downscaled to ~83% (which gives it a small amount of free SSAA), and the aliasing is still more distracting than it is in the equivalent BbS:FM trailers (which are downscaled by the same amount). There's absolutely no way to view the video at its native resolution, as far as I can tell. It's certainly not a deal-breaker for DDD, but it's really frustrating that the first time a system more powerful than PS2 gets a KH game, it ends up running at less than 1/3 of the PS2 games' resolution with no AA.

Tatsu

PSP. Honestly this game is overkill imo. We have enough fillers this is just pushing it and I really can't see this being all that great. It will be on the same level as 358 Days and Coded. Which means get ready for something that feels pointless.

Nate

Considering they practically GAVE us a preview of BBS Vol. 2 with Secret Episode, and that was on the PSP, I think it will be on the PSP.

I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back