• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What system do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

well, im not savvy on the graphics details, but the PSP would be the easiest for them, because they do already have the models from BBS. But, NGP would prolly make them mor emoney, so I'm putting my money (not literally, can't afford one) on that. PS3 is leatst likely, because like someone (forget who, sorry!) said they won't put a non numbered game on a min console.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
f-uck. Accidentally voted PS3 when I wanted to vote for the NGP.

NGP because... the technical limitations found in Birth by Sleep annoyed me as well as the controls not being as fun, though that is because the PSP control scheme (especially the analog stick) doesn't help BBS.

Awards
f-uck. Accidentally voted PS3 when I wanted to vote for the NGP.

NGP because... the technical limitations found in Birth by Sleep annoyed me as well as the controls not being as fun, though that is because the PSP control scheme (especially the analog stick) doesn't help BBS.

I feel the same really. The NGP seems like the perfect system for games such as this...

Nate

well dont plan *or can afford* on getting a NGP at the moment and my psp is broke so i voted ps3.
it'd be nice to get a kh game on a system i already own for once.

Yeah, I didn't own a PS2, PSP, DS or such and had to buy them to play kingdom hearts. >_<

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
do we know when the ngp is being released a further relase date means we can get it on the psp
hopefully birth by sleep will hit its 2 million mark by then. since we stillhave 3 more month before e3 and we get the first trailer for both it and kh:ddd

Nate

do we know when the ngp is being released a further relase date means we can get it on the psp
hopefully birth by sleep will hit its 2 million mark by then. since we stillhave 3 more month before e3 and we get the first trailer for both it and kh:ddd
Yep! I'm gonna watch it online. :D

Magnum

"It" is referring to Kingdom Hearts BbS Vol. 2, right? Don't count your chickens before they hatch because BbS V. 2 hasn't even been announced yet. And using the line of words from the secret ending "Birth by Sleep Volume 2" isn't proof enough as the name could very been referring to sometime else and not a new game.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
"It" is referring to Kingdom Hearts BbS Vol. 2, right? Don't count your chickens before they hatch because BbS V. 2 hasn't even been announced yet. And using the line of words from the secret ending "Birth by Sleep Volume 2" isn't proof enough as the name could very been referring to sometime else and not a new game.

yeah i dont really think the game will be called bbs vol 2
im just using tht for now untill its true title is announced
once again most likly at the e3 event

metrifyx

They're aiming for the holiday season.

I'm hoping for anything but the NGP. I was planning to buy a PS3 anyway, but V2 would be the only game that I would want for the NGP.

alex=axel

PS3, its been needing a Kh game since it's release.

Also, is BBS v.2 a sequel or just another BS final mix + w/e game?

nubstyle

Let's hope this isn't true, but I would laugh my a** of if BBS Vol. 2 was KH:DDD. Btw I voted for psp.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Poll has too few options, why wouldn't 3DS Wii or 360 be viable?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
psp hands down

Poll has too few options, why wouldn't 3DS Wii or 360 be viable?

as for the 360, there's no point. no KH game will be exlusive to xbox in atleast 20 year (but I doubt it will ever be).
If the game come to ps3 they could port it over but there's no need to write that in the poll. no offence, just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back