• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Odd? You mean, besides a mouse running around in a black trench coat? Never did like Kairi getting a keyblade, always urked me, still to this day even. I have a theory for it, but it just never sit right.

Zeeks11

I didn't see it quite that odd. But it was so long ;_;

That story/tutorial/blah blah is the main reason why I did not start a new slot in KH2 as many times as I did kh, I just did not want to sit through that mess over and over x.x should be able to skip it once you go through it once

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by ZackFair
I found it odd that peoples hearts looked like Valentine hearts.

Hearts are hearts, though it was interesting how they looked like crystal. Anyway, out of curiosity, what did you think they look like?

ZackFair

Hearts are hearts, though it was interesting how they looked like crystal. Anyway, out of curiosity, what did you think they look like?
Like this

Heart2.jpg

LOL

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ohh, like the organ XD

Completely forgot about that one.

YuRiPa

In KH2 when Sora is watching Sally and Jack in Halloween Town and imagines him and Kairi dancing or something. It was funny to see the difference in size and how much they grow, and it just looked really odd to me.

I just remembered that scene. It was weird because if I remember right, Sora's all tall and Kairi still so small. And yes, all scenes in Atlantica in KH2 were odd.XD

Z

Zulkir

Oh dear...Where do I start.

1) Sora lands in Land of Dragons, he's searching for the Organization and Riku, but he interrupts that go to on a mini-adventure here.

Actually, the fact that the Disney worlds were nothing but filler was bad enough.

Maleficent being a joke of a villain in this game.

2) Sora, in his genius, decides it's in his best interest to do a sing-a-long before continuing the search for his friend who may be in danger.

3) A huge ton of heartless assaulting TWTNW with Maleficent and Pete about to attack it, if you go back to the screen, ALL of that has vanished.

4) Riku taking off his Dark Coat to reveal clothes that could NOT have been on him while he had the Coat on.

5) The PoH becoming useless.

6) the fighting going from semi-realistic to borderline DragonballZ (See, a combo in KH1 with all Combo+ attatched to it, using ragnarok and all manner of things, compared to mashing X in Final Form).

7) The awesome Dark City that I wanted to go through since I saw the secret movie of KH1 being only 4 screens, two of which were just transitional screens the size of an alley.

8) The Org uses CoD's to travel around, but somehow Riku finds a two-seat hovercraft before fighting Xemas's Dragon Nobody.

9) DiZ disappearing until the very end.

10) Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are put into the game as fairies...

I could go on and on, I'll just edit in more later.

LilLostHeartless

Seeing Jiminy mentioned reminded me of him, and Chip and Dale. They're always there, just as much allies as Donald and Goofy, and yet we never hear about them. I honestly forgot Chip and Dale were there for the most part. And considering that I'm one of the few people that really liked the gummiships in both games, that's pretty bad. They seriously could use a bit more attention as members of the group.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by graverobber7
-How Sora, Kairi, and Riku's feet seemed to have shrunk from KH1 to KH2.

More like the rest of their bodies grew...well, Kairi not so much. You know the width of her head exceeds her waist? It's weird.

Vexen o3o

The Disney characters in the game... When there's a serious moment then Donald starts speaking, I lose the moment just a little bit.

R0x@$

2) Sora, in his genius, decides it's in his best interest to do a sing-a-long before continuing the search for his friend who may be in danger.
wow.... i just noticed this, and i have to say this is plain stupid.

10) Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are put into the game as fairies....
just wait until tidus finds out his girlfriend got turned into a fairy.... no, IS a fairy. or should i say little baby tidus.

Anyways, kh2 was so bad days was better than it. just my opinion thats all.

Viera

More like the rest of their bodies grew...well, Kairi not so much. You know the width of her head exceeds her waist? It's weird.
Wow, I honestly didn't even notice this before, haha.

One of the things that always struck me odd was what they plan to do with Aerieth...I mean, in the actual FFVII game, she dies, but here, she's a living breathing member of the team. Will they have her die to kind of match the story line of VII? Or make it not close at all?

Also, I always was confused by Malificent...she's the main enemy in the first game and they make seem all serious and sinister, but in the second game, she's a joke and all you can think is "This is the same woman who tried to take over KH and kill me and all that!?"

and that's all really, at least for now, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back