• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did Xion ever wonder why she had no seat in the round room...?

In fact, I don't understand why they bothered to make her a '14th' member anyway, and give her a coat. Why is she then also their tragic tool? It's so weird. It reminds me of that movie Bolt the Superdog, where they go to all this trouble to trick the dog into thinking he really is a super hero. I think it's so dumb. It's a dog!! Who cares what it thinks, as long as it does the job!

Rix

:)
Awards
Nearly every scene in KH2 was pretty odd to me :/

naruto5

how sora doesnt find a talking dog, duck,mouse and any disney chracter thats not human tht can talk be wierd like lol? and how sora wears all tht clothing and never gets its dirty dispite being in snow,ater,mud,dirt and theere are no stains. lol?

Z

Zulkir

The same way Cecil, Bartz, Terra(ff6), Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus don't get slowly dirty as the game progresses.

It's probably because it's alot of work to render body hair and facial hair slowly growing/appearing and hard to slowly add dirt to the clothes as the game progresses. They'd have to load up a lot more models/skins.

Roxas-XIII

Demyx running away... shouting 'run away!' i was like Sora o_O 'Okay...'

Then Sora's unusual panting before saying 'You're good' to auron in the underworld. Hello? Nomura? Did you notice how wrong it sounded ? XD

I also found those monsters in Days, the ones that go round in circles without attacking you, rather odd. I spent have the time chasing them going 'Why did they make you?! get back here T-T'

ZackFair

I found it odd that Sora and Riku's parents didn't noticed them gone for more than a year. I wonder how they reacted when they got back. "Where have you been Sora" "oh just saving the worlds from heartless"

Birnax

Kairi not realizing she could slip through the prison bars.
How everyone in KHII falls down.
Sora having a digusted look on his face when Kairi hugged him.
How none of the worlds had nothing to do with the plot.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
atlantica. the story in kh2 was too different and had no connections to the one in kh1. what i mean by this is king triton knowing about the keyblade and such. they didnt even bother explaining that =.=

atlantica in kh2 was pointless

KHxOblivion

Well the ending of KH1 was VERY odd for me. Somehow Kairi appears inside the dark abyss where Sora Donald and Goofy beat Xehanort's heartless and the land inside the abyss starts breaking apart. Then, suddenly,on one side of the land that splits, Destiny Islands sprouts up, and on the other side Sora, Donald and Goofy are sucked into light and end up on a grassy field leading to Castle Oblivion. That struck me as the most odd thing ever.

rhyth

^
I concur. SDG ending up on a random grassy field was pretty odd

What is odd to me is how KH characters say "shut up"

Riku: why? Why do you have the keyblade!?
Roxas:....Shut up!

Sephiroth: You're nothing without the darkness
cloud: ...shut up...

I lol'ed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What is odd to me is how KH characters say "shut up"

Riku: why? Why do you have the keyblade!?
Roxas:....Shut up!

Sephiroth: You're nothing without the darkness
cloud: ...shut up...

I lol'ed.

my sister and I kept on going "oooooh he sweared in a Disney game" when they did that. stupid but funny xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Days - There was a tutorial for EVERYTHING D:

Even if I was just starting the series, I don't need to learn how to JUMP!

If I wanted to do that, I would just click random buttons to see what happens :mad:

Key of Valor

The Professor
In the original KH2, Jimminy appears in only one scene throughout the whole game.

What strikes me as odd is that Sora seemingly keeps Jimminy on his person, but Jimminy never bothers to participate in anything.

rhyth

In the original KH2, Jimminy appears in only one scene throughout the whole game.

What strikes me as odd is that Sora seemingly keeps Jimminy on his person, but Jimminy never bothers to participate in anything.

lol jiminy. What strikes me as odd is apparently jiminy stays in sora's hood. How the heck does he stay in there so well while sora's doing backflips and smashing building in zero gravity -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back