• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyth

Roxas and Namine's relationship. She's all like "We'll be together again , I promise! <3 <3 <333 heartz heartz" but they hardly even know each other. All those cheesy lines reeaally didn't help.

How the twilight town gang just got their camera stolen by freakin dusk and they don't even freak out about it. If I were them I would be shitting bricks, like seriously what the hell is that thing?

Pluto seems be a ninja cuz he appears everywhere so freakin randomly and disappears without a trace.

In pride lands, goofy is a turtle. He moves around by spinning rapidly. It strikes me odd that he can see where's going like spinning like a top.

Sora can fight 1000 heartless by himself and slice buildings in half but gets tired after fighting a few nobodies in Twilight town.

Kairi can epicly jump off a two story balcony but gets pwned by couple shadows a few seconds later.

When sora meets kairi, he stands there and looks at her guiltily while kairi hugs him. On the other hand, when sora meets Riku, he fits on his knees and cries. Maannn.

Belle can nudge Xaldin with her elbow and make him keel over and she takes the rose and runs away. But if you try to fight him, he's a tough motherf-er.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How Phil still managed to confuse Sora for Herc even after hearing his girly pre-puberty voice.

Xion Aqua Namine
how these three women are edited versions of Kairi.

And how when Axel thought xion was a girl he didn't like her but when he fount out about her lil secret he began to be all bubby bubby with her.

rhyth

Xion Aqua Namine
how these three women are edited versions of Kairi.

I concur. I'm still waiting for a badass fighter chick who doesn't look like kairi to appear.

Its odd how Riku seems to find sora's weird face hysterical. If I were him, I'll be like "uhm. . .ok. . .moving on. -not funny-"

I concur. I'm still waiting for a badass fighter chick who doesn't look like kairi to appear.

larxene.png

NumberVIII

Its odd how Riku seems to find sora's weird face hysterical. If I were him, I'll be like "uhm. . .ok. . .moving on. -not funny-"

I don't think Aqua is like Kairi at all...:| And like someone else just said, Larxene.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But Sora only barges into houses of people he knows XD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
that whole "barging in on homes" thing happens in a lot of video games.

also. Kairi + Keybalde. what?

rhyth

I cannot believe I totally forgot about sparky. I love her like my own sister mann. I facepalm myself T-T
And I thought Aqua looks a lot like Kairi, so I didn't include. I love her to bits though <3

Basically. I think it's so funny in Zelda: Ocarina of Time when one guy in his house actually calls Link out on it. xD

Itll be funny to have that sort of interactiveness in KH. Like pretend you're smashing a heartless, and all the sudden the heartless is like "what the hell man??" and walks away shaking its head.

I find it odd that you can find some guy in Agrabah who looks exactly like some guy in Traverse Town. Silly silly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by rhyth
I find it odd that you can find some guy in Agrabah who looks exactly like some guy in Traverse Town. Silly silly.

Don't forget Not-Tidus in Traverse Town :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back