• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

(thank you 8298906 for mentioning namine! THat helped! ) Ohh i know! The fact when Tron was given the DTD password... And sora named all of the princess's names... he didn't ask how to spell a single one (kairi speficially) i mean, how does tron know this?!

No, what I thought was odd about that is...how the hell did they know what order the names of the princesses were? I mean it's not like they have a specific 1-7 order, and they just happened to guess the right order perfectly the first time? -.-

AzzurroRainrebor

Just a quick thread to express what you found strange, or odd in any way.

For me, Xigbar jumping down in front of Sora, only to warp back up and shoot him seemed very odd, and almost dumb of him ..what are your thoughts of other moments?

I know! I kept using Thundaga on him and he'd start just swinging and coming at me all fast, and then I'd get all hyped and scared and stuff...good times.

Yeah, and I don't know, but anyone find it strange that Sora and the gang seem pretty darn prepared and ready to go on a long ass complex journey in KH1? You see how they're dressed!?

Yeah, Square-Enix IS known for it's character designs, but they live on a damn island for goodness sake and they were supposed to be just clueless kids. They were just sorta dressed like they KNEW something was about to go down...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora on his knees, holding riku's hand crying. Sora seeing Riku in Ansem SoD when Kairi made them hold hands(lol), Atlantica, Sora's smile, Goofy pushing mickey out of the path of a rock that would not have hit me, Atlantica, how everyone seems to be okay with a duck, dog and adolescent with a big key run in and kill the enemies without any explanation, Atlantica, how Zexion posing as Sora did not look like the real Sora. He has different eyes for cripes sake. Did I mention Atlantica?

Sora^Fan

The fact that nobody has slapped Kairi for being so useless XD Like seriously, I would have done it ages ago haha

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Roxas's keyblade was only strong enough to bash the computer while Sora's could actually cut through buildings
That the people at Port Royal didn't try to turn Donald into roast duck(mmmm....) or put Goofy on a leash
The fact that Riku could run around with a blindfold on. I'm surprised he didn't bump anything.
That sora actuallt got down on his knees before Saix and beg
That Sora cried when he found Riku in KH2
That Donald and Goofy were all like "OOOhhh!!" and "WOOOWWW!!" when Riku took his blindfol off. It sounded like they thought Riku was sexy or something.
Kairi and Namine's running looks kinda odd
Mickey or anyone in Sora's group didn't bother to check Goofy's pulse or feel his heart beat after he got hit by the rock.
Sora and Donald have no exprience whatsoever with computers. Sora looked like he had a hard time figuring the computer out and was pretty slow at typingand Donald actually bashed buttons.
That you can jump off the tree house in Deep Jungle and end up in the Hippo's lagoon without dying or losing some HP.

Last edited:

TigerLilly

how axel could snap his fingers and annihilate vexen, but then has to use his weapons to fight off enemies.
how the organization was so strong in kh2, but got their asses whopped by a yellow opera in days.
when sora says kairi has changed. wtf does that mean?
since when did leon know how to work computers? like really well..

Awards
1. How can Riku fight with that blindfold
2. Why no one examined Goofy when he was hit by a rock
3. Why no one find it strange that their is a talking duck and dog with a kid holding a super size key
4. How Sora fell into Tarzan's tree house in Deep Jungle and not break anything except the ceiling
5. Is the Cheshire Cat a good guy or bad guy (I hate his crazy riddle talks)
6. How nobody noticed that Pluto was gone
7. How Roxas can duel wield in KH2 even though he already forgotten Xion

I have more but I'll just post this many for now

Neptun

Plus, SEEING Sora fight in his memories is one thing, actually EXPERIENCING it is a whole different story.
She has control over memories, for god sake! She could easily give herself some fake battle experiences. Seriously, she's like a Codebreaker with breasts.

bluefroggygirl

That Donald and Goofy were all like "OOOhhh!!" and "WOOOWWW!!" when Riku took his blindfol off. It sounded like they thought Riku was sexy or something.

ROFLMFAO! But he is sexy, amirite?

I found it odd that in KHI when Sora's a heartless and Kairi made him back into a human or whatever, Donald, Goofy and Kairi were just like
'Oh, he's human now. K.'
If I were them I would've somewhat jumped for joy since my friend wasn't dead anymore -____-

Jakek9

She has control over memories, for god sake! She could easily give herself some fake battle experiences. Seriously, she's like a Codebreaker with breasts.
PLUS

If she can manipulate anyone conected to him, she could have manipulated herself to fight. She's Kairi's special nobody, right? Not to mention she could have escaped Ansem and Riku easily. I guess she didn't want to.

Musical charm

When roxas falls of the clock tower in twilight town and wakes up the next day perfectly fine XD (even though it was a virtual twilight town, it still seemed odd... and funny)

kaialone

playing KH2 witout knowing the plot of chain of memories(in fact i didnt even know that chain ofmemories existed) is pretty confusing.Though its funny ,youre as clueless as Sora is and kinda understand their feelings when theyre like "Huh?".

Zeeks11

Roxas's keyblade was only strong enough to bash the computer while Sora's could actually cut through buildings
That the people at Port Royal didn't try to turn Donald into roast duck(mmmm....) or put Goofy on a leash
The fact that Riku could run around with a blindfold on. I'm surprised he didn't bump anything.
That sora actuallt got down on his knees before Saix and beg
That Sora cried when he found Riku in KH2
Kairi and Namine's running looks kinda odd
Mickey or anyone in Sora's group didn't bother to check Goofy's pulse or feel his heart beat after he got hit by the rock.
Sora and Donald have no exprience whatsoever with computers. Sora looked like he had a hard time figuring the computer out and was pretty slow at typingand Donald actually bashed buttons.
That you can jump off the tree house in Deep Jungle and end up in the Hippo's lagoon without dying or losing some HP.

I thought that was weird too. Like more so Sora typing with one frikin finger like a moron. XD I was like does he not know how to use any technology?

I find it weird how frikin jacked Riku is compared to Sora. Sora fights every second but does not seem to gain any muscle

NumberVIII

Guys, some of these are just you not understanding them properly. >>;

When roxas falls of the clock tower in twilight town and wakes up the next day perfectly fine XD (even though it was a virtual twilight town, it still seemed odd... and funny)

It was a dream.

the fact that Kairi said she knew another boy (sora) with out remembering his face or name. and how riku didn't forgrt sora during CoM

Everybody who was connected to Sora forgot him. Leon and Yuffie and all them did too. And it wasn't till after Sora went to sleep and Namine started rearranging his memories again, which is why Riku didn't forget in CoM.

NumberVIII

But in Days he still remember Sora

I think Riku was a special case. He seemed to be the only one who didn't forget Sora for some reason. Maybe because he talked to Namine?

Also, I just have to say it. That picture, in your sig? Yeah, Axel looks away in annoyance/disgust a second later. :)

NumberVIII

i know. i just wonder why you can tell she was in to him so why didn't he hit dat.

Because he's in love with ROXAS. DUH.

Also, Larxene is a cold, unfeeling bitch. :)

Back on topic...it struck me as odd that all these big, powerful villains and monsters can get their asses handed to them by a 14/15 year old boy with a giant key with the assistance of a dog and a duck.

It's also kinda weird that Goofy can fight so effectively with only a shield. o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back