• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Sqaure-Enix character do you want to be as an extra boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
I would like Magus from Chrono Trigger. And bring back Sephiroth too since I want to fight him in this game. But I want him stronger.

master keyblade5

I say that you should fight some sort of form of Seymore from final fantasy 10. he was creepy and one of those bad guys that where hard to forget. not as hard as sephiroth but pretty dang close

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Also add Bahamut. Sucks that he wasn't in KH when they have codes for him. Even though they freeze the game. I wanted him. :-(

I_Walk_Alone_87

master keyblade5 said:
I say that you should fight some sort of form of Seymore from final fantasy 10. he was creepy and one of those bad guys that where hard to forget. not as hard as sephiroth but pretty dang close

I was going to say that but I forgot his name. Yes, he would definalty be an execellent choice for an extra. Just imange, your face to face with Anima, that would be pretty scary. Oh and a side note. Everyone who said the 3rd time you face seymore was really hard, actually isn't. I beat him in 3 mins. (The First Time)

S

Shadow Keyblade

I already got Auron coming,so I'm definitely looking forward to that fight.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
in my opinion, im looking forward to vincent from FFVII. BUT I would really like to see barret as a hidden boss

ur-vile

Awards
I'd love to beat up some slimes :p

Or that dude from The Bouncer with the No Escape Cactar jacket... I love that jacket

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
There were cheat codes for him in KH on the Gameshark, Codebreaker, and Action Replay. They would put the name on the list but when used in battle the game would freeze because he was taken out of the game.

U

unknown #11

I Think That We Should Fight Vs. Lady Yunaleska!!!! Or Sinh!!!!! Jeje
Or Maybe Vs. The Bad Guys Of The "star Ocean"´s Sagas!

I Wish That Rena Landford Could Ve In Kingdom Hearts 2!

OniJager

GFX Artist
Shadow Keyblade said:
I already got Auron coming,so I'm definitely looking forward to that fight.

Um, you do know that Auron will be your ally not enemy...

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
well battling against a team of 3 from any particular FF would be kool...... fighting tranced kuja or seymour Flux would be kool also. But my fav would be fighting seifer while being the "knight" of someone else like in FF8. Although hes not really difficult in FF8 he could be a major pain with the right moves in KH since hes a brute force fighter mostly.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
OniJager said:
Um, you do know that Auron will be your ally not enemy...

Maybe we will be able to battle him for training purposes or it will be required to continue the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back