• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What spell did u use the most in KH2? (im leavinng cure out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Thunder definetly.Especially in Wisdom form

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Reflaga+Thundraga combo = instant annihilation! :D
Aside from spell caster Heartless/Nobodies and bosses I could clear out almost all enemies on the field with this combination. I think I could go through almost the whole game just using this combo and not use the Keyblade.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I used thunder the most, as it's THE most accurate. Then fire, as I got surrounded (on purpose, durr) a lot. Then reflect, as it was the best defensive spell (the next being magnet). I didn't use cure all too much, since it completely depleted my MP, and that was basically my four shortcuts.

BLIZZARD WAS BASICALLY POINTLESS. I was quite disappoint in KH2's blizzard attack.

--
EDIT:
Oh, and higher reflect spells were amazing at clearing the field of dragoons and berserkers. :D

Musical charm

thunder, reflect and fire, thats basically it, I'll sometimes use blizzard and magnet, but not as much as I do with the other three.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Blizzard and Thunder are the only spells I used regularly, that wasn't Cure.
I only used the other spells when it really called for it. (Like Reflect in the Xigbar fight)

Kurenai

Thunder and magnet.

Along with whoring out reflect against Sephiroth and Xiggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back