• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what songs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark emotion

what songs make you happy when you're sad, what songs make you calm when you're angry,etc.??
well, for me, all yellowcard, utada hikaru,good charlotte,simple plan or house songs cure me... for example: when I am sad , I listen to good charlotte,simple plan,yellowcard, and when i'm angry: i listen to house(usually, not always), when im happy .I LISTEN TO ALL !!!

Last edited:

yuripa+100

Website
www.freewebs.com
the song that makes me happy is real emotion and Destiny Island Kh song
sad i would say FFVII AC Promise Land Song,FFX-2 1000 Words & Yuna's Ballad
calm Nightwish Sleeping Sun,KH Treasured Memories,Passion and Simple and Clean
angry AC One Winged Angel,FF9Immoral Rhythm

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
When I'm sad, any kind of up-beat song will do the trick. For example, Jungle by ELO. It's very funky and up-beat and I always enjoy listening to it.
As for making me calm, I listen to Marco Polo by Loreena McKennitt.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I listen to System of a Down's "Chop Suey" everytime I want to jump all over the room. To Bullet for my Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" when I'm bored; Atreyu's "Creature" when I want to scream at my pillow and to Dragon Force's "Storming the Burning Fields" when I want to play my imaginary drums and guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back