• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What songs were you expecting in Ice Cream Beat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

Sorry if there was thread about this already, but the search function wasn't working. So, the title explains it. What songs did you want to have in the Ice Cream Beat mini game at Disney Town?

I wish there was the Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade soundtrack. Would've been awesome!

V

VenFreak99

What i Would've Enjoyed Was Org XIII Theme Along With-Dearly Beloved. Now That Would've Been Peaceful.... Except for those friggin ducks with their voice..

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I think Dessert Paradise was created for the game. If someone can find record of it Pre-BBS, let us know.

Organization XIII's theme would be cool, but it's an easy theme. Very repetitive, there wouldn't be much for either difficulty. Dearly Beloved I could see...What about more boss themes? The new one in 358/2 Days would be cool, and help tie the two together in a more subtle way. Or Guardando Nel Buio...That would be epic.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I mean I didn't even know what some of the songs were from, like the Dessert one or whatever.

Dessert Paradise was a new one made for the game.

I wish there was the Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade soundtrack. Would've been awesome!

I've been to Disneyworld last week and I swear it sounds so much like the Golden Saucer music, it's scary.
Anyway... I wasn't really expecting any songs from Ice Cream Beat except... new songs for the international version.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i didnt want any songs cause i didnt want ice cream beat, i hate that mini-game :mad:

Ralz

I must be the very rare -1% of KH players who actually enjoyed Ice Cream Beat.

I was definitely looking forward to Floating in Bliss from KH2. I also would've liked to see Riku's theme. Maybe they could've had a unique song for each character, but alas...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Believe it or not, there are more people who actually like Ice Cream Beat than people who hate it. I don't get all the hate... the only bad son is "It's a small world" and the game is easy as all can be.

Key

Exile
Awards
Believe it or not, there are more people who actually like Ice Cream Beat than people who hate it. I don't get all the hate... the only bad son is "It's a small world" and the game is easy as all can be.

I felt like Dessert Paradise on Master level was the hardest.... i got frustrated with it and i had to skip it ^^;

Otherwise, i LOVE ice cream beat. i dunno why people say it's so hard, all you need to do is be able to keep a beat... XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really? It was Destiny Islands that was the most difficult for me. While all the other ones were fast and upbeat, this one felt ridiculously slow in comparison. The one I enjoyed most was probably Hand in Hand though ^^

Out of all the Disney Town minigames, Ice Cream Beat is definitely my favorite.

Absent axel

Its fun when you get most of the notes right. But its not when you need to complete the Journal and when you think you did alright it turns out to be a good score instead of cool or FANTASTIC :mad:

kingofgame981

Awards
I wonder how the song "Vim and Vigor" work?

I totally love the song "Hand in hand", but "Destiny Islands" relly confuse me. 0_o

Absent axel

Also they should have included Graceful Assassin for ice cream beat. That would have been
the sex. And the three annoying nephews wouldnt AFLAC at all. AT ALL.
s1keanureeves

merpmeep

i like ice cream beat and i was hopeful for either org 13's boss music for siax/xaldin (you know the one) or days dirge of the 14th (doubted it very much).

also hand in and sounds familier but i cant put my finger on it.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I thought I was the only one lol.

I wish they could've done more KH songs and not that Its a small world and desert paradise crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back