• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what sol thinks will hapen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
what.png

i understand the truth

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
kingdom hearts - in the end it desnt even matetr

"so thi sis it....." said sora, his pal bodhy sweating profulsely under the tunic of almigty black man Thor

thor - who was rikuy- smiled and let ouft a smelly fart, the stench was so disgusting he fell to his knes

"thor save me i am sorry i gav baby to lord black digimaster" sora was deply chagrined by the memorys that swam through his veins, of the black epsnis which impregnated his heathen flesh

"no sorra................................................................. the end of your ridiculity is nigh...... time to sdie"

sudenly from the sky fell the black baby on winged chariot of lilt can

"father almighty keybladeu desu i am here"

sora turned his perfct face to his son, black hjades

"no, hades, stop before............ i couldnt bear to life with out your................"

but thor tuik the opprtunae moment to slash sorras marble head offfff and trned his evil grin to black hades

"hn hades time fo you to go to..............."

"NO DONT SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said haees radling sorras head in his sweaty hands

thor boomed a booming laugh, hades grinned chagrinedly

"khinsider..................................................."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back