• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what sol thinks will hapen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
you need to be a mod, or a highly known person in these forums to understand this theory folks.

Z

Zulkir

If this thread was done by anyone other than a staff member it probably would have been closed with one snide "not funny lol" post right after the OP.

in kungadumo harts birrht my skeep

aqua noto desu bnoku wa imoutu ni koi o suru ven

aqua fight vanitas noto beat fannytas iin kingdom hats

damu kingdom terra morph with Ben to become venanort

venanort

end of first sags

images

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
kingdom hurts

ts-herbert-190.jpg

by elle

"man i am super cardbored" said sora boku wa imoto ni koi o suru one suny afternoon middle of december

"sora-chan i know a BUNCH of people over yall yonder hills we can see genis and gerbert iixi" said riku in reply

"ok" replied sora chagrined

"man i just realised the train station is closed"

"ok"

"we do nothing"

"do you want to play some vidteos games"

"ok sora sama"

"hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

sora walked over to sora his pale face like the skin of adonis the god of wine, his topaz eyes scintillating in the light breeze of destiny islands fresh air "riku i am afraid to tell you something"

"what is it sora my love"

"i am pregnant but hate babies and hate abortion"

You've been reading Twilight! D:
Shame on you!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
"sora chan this is why you smell of poo"

"yes riku koizora desu it has been too long in the land of nigh"

"so we have a baby now desu what do you plan to do with it"

"ofering of palm leaves coated baby with coconot oil to kingudamu hartsu to become goddess of sea calypso"

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can go one step better sora wifu, we have poopoo fruits"

"hym very good" sora was pained by the process

the baby was on the floor masticating in his own delicious womb smells. a big smile crossed his black face.

"i am voodoo warrior" it says baby

sora and riku looked at eachother "oh NO we have spawnd demon abby desu way of dog is only way to go"

sora got his cards out of his red pockets and his card staff and summoned windey card

"wndey send this baby desu to king of kings"

windeys mouth was :O but she had a totthy gfrin

"to micke?!!!"

sora shook his head ubiquitously. when he spoej his voice was dark like the hands of hell

"no..................................................................................... to lord black man of ppokmaster"

riku turned to sora worriedly, chagrin painting his features. he leaned in and whispered very tenderly

"sora do you want to do this"

sora cast his topaz eyes to the wriggling vulva baby on the floor and nodded, a single crystarium tear fell down his porcelain cheeks and he grasped rikus clammy palms

"yes riku................." he whispered "..................for the greater good"

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
"sora chan this is why you smell of poo"

"yes riku koizora desu it has been too long in the land of nigh"

"so we have a baby now desu what do you plan to do with it"

"ofering of palm leaves coated baby with coconot oil to kingudamu hartsu to become goddess of sea calypso"

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can go one step better sora wifu, we have poopoo fruits"

"hym very good" sora was pained by the process

the baby was on the floor masticating in his own delicious womb smells. a big smile crossed his black face.

"i am voodoo warrior" it says baby

sora and riku looked at eachother "oh NO we have spawnd demon abby desu way of dog is only way to go"

sora got his cards out of his red pockets and his card staff and summoned windey card

"wndey send this baby desu to king of kings"

windeys mouth was :O but she had a totthy gfrin

"to micke?!!!"

sora shook his head ubiquitously. when he spoej his voice was dark like the hands of hell

"no..................................................................................... to lord black man of ppokmaster"

riku turned to sora worriedly, chagrin painting his features. he leaned in and whispered very tenderly

"sora do you want to do this"

sora cast his topaz eyes to the wriggling vulva baby on the floor and nodded, a single crystarium tear fell down his porcelain cheeks and he grasped rikus clammy palms

"yes riku................." he whispered "..................for the greater good"

Lmao!!! Cardcaptor Sakura cross over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back