• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What side games do YOU want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I just saw this tweet:
How would you guys feel if there was a 2D Fighter of Kingdom Hearts done by ASW?

I love Dragon Ball Fighterz and my mind would explode if we got a Kingdom Hearts fighter. Would there be Disney Characters? I imagine Mickey would be playable but would they have Donald & Goofy playable? Maleficent?

My ideal roster: (going by base roster of Fighterz)

1. KH1 Sora/Data-Sora
  2. Donald
  3. Goofy
  4. Axel
  5. KH1 Riku/Repliku/Data-Riku
  6. Larxene
  7. Marluxia
  8. Ansem
  9. Roxas
  10. Xion (has Saix in her moveset like KH3 and some of the other org members movesets)
  11. Xigbar
  12. Xemnas
  13. Aqua
  14. Terra
  15. Ventus
  16. Vanitas
  17. KH3 Kairi
  18. KH3 Sora
  19. KH3 Riku
  20. Mickey
  21. Xehanort
DLC characters could be: Luxord, Demyx, Ephemer, Dark Chirithy, other disney Characters and Yozora

D

Deleted member 246005

The demolition duo could show Sora how it's done. ;).

PS. I think The Precursor Legacy took place during the Unchained era. The player should be able to choose which union Jak joins. Jak 2 has time travel so it fits. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just saw this tweet:
How would you guys feel if there was a 2D Fighter of Kingdom Hearts done by ASW?

I love Dragon Ball Fighterz and my mind would explode if we got a Kingdom Hearts fighter. Would there be Disney Characters? I imagine Mickey would be playable but would they have Donald & Goofy playable? Maleficent?

1. KH1 Sora/Data-Sora
  2. Donald
  3. Goofy
  4. Axel
  6. Larxene
  7. Marluxia
  8. Ansem
  9. Roxas
  10. Xion (has Saix in her moveset like KH3 and some of the other org members movesets)
  11. Xigbar
  12. Xemnas
  13. Aqua
  14. Terra
  15. Ventus
  16. Vanitas
  17. KH3 Kairi
  18. KH3 Sora
  19. KH3 Riku
  20. Mickey
  21. Xehanort
DLC characters could be: Luxord, Demyx, Ephemer, Dark Chirithy, other disney Characters and Yozora
I would love a Kingdom Hearts fighting game. I think KH needs some form of actual versus or competitive game to get it out into the mainstream. Even without DISNEY characters, they have a well-stocked roster and original locations to fill out the roster nicely.

I would maybe have the playstyle like MKX where each costume has a certain style. For example: Sora's KH1 outfit moves more slowly like in KH1 with moves more exclusive there, KH2 Sora focuses on drive forms, and KH3 Sora uses keyblade transformations.

Organization XIII basically gives you 13 characters right off the bat. I would also include Namine in the game as a fighter. Just have her use her drawings and memory powers to maybe freeze opponents. If they don't want to make her a full character, she can be an alternate costume or something for Kairi.

I would love for Xion to have the ability to copy whoever she's fighting. She can have her own style, but be able to steal the opponent's special moves.

HotGarbage

Awards
I just saw this tweet:

1. KH1 Sora/Data-Sora
  2. Donald
  3. Goofy
  4. Axel
  6. Larxene
  7. Marluxia
  8. Ansem
  9. Roxas
  11. Xigbar
  12. Xemnas
  13. Aqua
  14. Terra
  15. Ventus
  16. Vanitas
  17. KH3 Kairi
  18. KH3 Sora
  19. KH3 Riku
  20. Mickey
  21. Xehanort
I'll prefer one made by cyberconnect2

I love the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, they are super fun. I always thought a KH game like that would be awesome, and I think a 3D one fit with the KH style better.

But yeah it will be interesting anyway, and please Mickey, Donald and Goofy as playable characters.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'll prefer one made by cyberconnect2

I love the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, they are super fun. I always thought a KH game like that would be awesome, and I think a 3D one fit with the KH style better.

But yeah it will be interesting anyway, and please Mickey, Donald and Goofy as playable characters.
An Arena fighter could be interesting. I like the Storm games too.

But for the love of god, don't let Spike Chunsoft develop it, their games suck.

If an Arena fighter ever happens, it'll probably developed by Square Enix though. It'd basically be a Dissidia game.

D

Deleted member 246005

A Coded Spinoff where Ienzo investigates a disturbance in the Data Realm.

Data Sora hangs out with Tron and Wreck-it-Ralph. You could adapt Tron Uprising as he helps Beck resist Clu's takeover.

D

Deleted member 246005

@MATGSY joked the next Saga is gonna be called "Riku gets a date" so you could always do a Riku dating sim ;).

I wanted a time travel where Riku has to stop Xehanort from wiping out Mickey from the timeline.

Back