• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What side games do YOU want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Master Exin

Awards
One that comes to my mind would be a post-KH3 adventure about Isa, Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Namine. Similar to 358/2 Days.

Set either concurrently with or even after the events of Re:Mind/Melody of Memory, the Sea-Salt Quintet consider teaching Hayner, Pence, and Olette the ways of the Keyblade. However, Heartless and Nobodies, or perhaps some other new creatures, start to attack and invade Twilight Town out of nowhere.

So the Quintet set out to find out what or who is behind this new threat.

This side game could be on PSVita and Nintendo Switch.

D

Deleted member 246005

I felt like the Dream Eaters should've been handled like Digimon from their anime appearances. I'd go a step further and do a Digimon/KH crossover game.

Someone also did some fanart for a Pokemon/KH crossover and I'd play it.

Both Pokémon and Digimon games have silent protagonists who are ciphers for the players. So it's easier to bring Sora and the others in the existing plot. You could even have fun meta humor where Sora pokes fun at how those game works.

Here's some cool fanart for Jak and Daxter in KH style.

Gameplay would be a platformer/action rpg hybrid. Jak works as a cynical foil to Sora.

Plus Daxter should be able to change outfits based off famous FF characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I know most folks on this thread like to come up with their own KH games in a silly/absurd way just for fun, but in all serious note, if multiple teams plan several KH spinoffs in the second phase of the series, this is how I see it go down:

Verum Rex: A Kingdom Hearts Story - Let's be honest, mates. I think most of us can agree that an actual Verum Rex game seems very likely. A Verum Rex game can give us fans a chance to explore the city of Quadratum, and the how much the gameplay differs from all Kingdom Hearts games. It's most likely going to take similar gameplay mechanics from the Toy Box world, where you're able to control the Gigas manually, and not to mention that Gigas themselves will very likely have an even bigger role in the Kingdom Hearts series.
For the worlds in the Realm of Unreality themselves, I can see it being mix of underrated (Treasure Planet, A Bug's Life), modern (Wreck-it-Ralph, Zootopia), and live-action Disney films (The Jungle Book, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) to make the realm unique amongst other realms in the series.

As we know about the Toy Box world Kingdom Hearts III, Young Xehanort had split the world in two to learn how hearts work. So, if one half exists in the realm of light, this likely means the other half of the world remains in Unreality. Sora mentioned that he and Woody would likely never see each other again once the two halves re-unite, which stacks up the theory that the Toy Story world only exists in the Realm of Unreality. I actually had a story idea that at the same time the world's separation transpired in KHIII, Yozora, Magia and Ageus arrive in the other half of the fragmented Toy Box, where they meet Jessie, Bullseye, Bo Peep, Slinky, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head (Square Enix is likely gonna have to go through major hurdles to gain license to these characters). While the Verum Rex video game exists in one half of the world, I had a theory that "The Kingdom Hearts" video game exists in the other half. This would certainly add weight to the story of Yozora learning about Sora's existence.

A Kairi focused KH spinoff - I know how much KH fans want to play as Kairi in a full-fledged KH side-game. With Kairi being a playable character in the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMind DLC pack, I would LOVE to see Kairi finally get a chance to travel across various Disney/Pixar worlds. As Kairi is training under Master Aqua's guidance, she may likely do just that! If such game were to be made, Tetsuya Nomura would have the opportunity to throw in the Kingdom Hearts: Union X/Dark Road lores into the game and add in characters that were assumed to be long gone: Streletzia and Xehanort's old friends from Scala Ad Caelum. Not to mention that with Kairi likely visiting Disney worlds, I can see Kingdom of Corona (Expanded into the Kingdom of Radiance for Rapzunel's Tangled Adventure series) and Arendelle return for this game, allowing for Kairi to finally interact with several of the new Seven Princesses of Heart!

A 364/2 Days sequel - This game can serve a similar gameplay from the original DS game, offering fans a chance to play as the Seasalt trio (Roxas/Axel/Xion) for the second time, with the addition of Isa, and maybe Heyner, Pence and Olette. This story could talk place during the one-year time-gap between KHIII and KHIV (Tentative title), where the Twilight Town gang is currently studying Roxas' and Xion's memories in the search for Sora's location after his disappearance. If there's going to be more character development for the Twilight town gang, I'd like to see Heyner, Pence and Olette play a bigger role in this game, maybe giving them a potential Keyblade wielder status. And perhaps maybe throw in a subplot for Axel/Isa, where they are currently searching for info to Subject X's (Likely Skuld) whereabouts!

My list is pretty much basic and straightforward lol, but what do you think mates?

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A 364/2 Days sequel - This game can serve a similar gameplay from the original DS game, offering fans a chance to play as the Seasalt trio (Roxas/Axel/Xion) for the second time, with the addition of Isa, and maybe Heyner, Pence and Olette. This story could talk place during the one-year time-gap between KHIII and KHIV (Tentative title), where the Twilight Town gang is currently studying Roxas' and Xion's memories in the search for Sora's location after his disappearance. If there's going to be more character development for the Twilight town gang, I'd like to see Heyner, Pence and Olette play a bigger role in this game, maybe giving them a potential Keyblade wielder status. And perhaps maybe throw in a subplot for Axel/Isa, where they are currently searching for info to Subject X's (Likely Skuld) whereabouts!

My list is pretty much basic and straightforward lol, but what do you think mates?
I think a Days sequel would be more along the lines of a Guardians of Light game. They went with Org XIII the first time around because there wasn't much other options for a roster of characters (with Disney party members getting ruled out). Now we got the GoL for that sort of thing.

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Kairi
4. Terra
5. Aqua
6. Ventus
7. Mickey
8. Donald
9. Goofy
10. Roxas
11. Lea
12. Xion
13. Isa

If Sora & Riku are still unavailable, they could cheese it by using the data versions from Coded.

Last edited:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Although I’d prefer the coming games not actually split up the story like this, I feel like they could potentially do something really cool with the members of the cast not in Quadratum by taking an FFVIIR-esque approach to tactical party-building. I’m imagining a game in which you’re actively switching between Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas, Xion, Lea, Isa, Mickey… the pool of people you can choose from for your 3-person party changes according to story beats, but who you pick and how you build their stats and abilities would actually matter and create an emergent party dynamic. Honestly, I wouldn’t even be mad if this were turn-based. In previous games, even when SDG were galavanting around Disney worlds, it would’ve been hard to conceive of such a system, given the world-hopping/cameo structure. Plus, Sora just steals the show anyway. Would love to have a game focusing on all these “secondary” protagonists as a whole, in which the player has to think long-term about how they develop various party members’ stats etc. from beginning to end (like many FF games)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I know most folks on this thread like to come up with their own KH games in a silly/absurd way just for fun, but in all serious note, if multiple teams plan several KH spinoffs in the second phase of the series, this is how I see it go down:

Verum Rex: A Kingdom Hearts Story - Let's be honest, mates. I think most of us can agree that an actual Verum Rex game seems very likely. A Verum Rex game can give us fans a chance to explore the city of Quadratum, and the how much the gameplay differs from all Kingdom Hearts games. It's most likely going to take similar gameplay mechanics from the Toy Box world, where you're able to control the Gigas manually, and not to mention that Gigas themselves will very likely have an even bigger role in the Kingdom Hearts series.
For the worlds in the Realm of Unreality themselves, I can see it being mix of underrated (Treasure Planet, A Bug's Life), modern (Wreck-it-Ralph, Zootopia), and live-action Disney films (The Jungle Book, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) to make the realm unique amongst other realms in the series.

As we know about the Toy Box world Kingdom Hearts III, Young Xehanort had split the world in two to learn how hearts work. So, if one half exists in the realm of light, this likely means the other half of the world remains in Unreality. Sora mentioned that he and Woody would likely never see each other again once the two halves re-unite, which stacks up the theory that the Toy Story world only exists in the Realm of Unreality. I actually had a story idea that at the same time the world's separation transpired in KHIII, Yozora, Magia and Ageus arrive in the other half of the fragmented Toy Box, where they meet Jessie, Bullseye, Bo Peep, Slinky, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head (Square Enix is likely gonna have to go through major hurdles to gain license to these characters). While the Verum Rex video game exists in one half of the world, I had a theory that "The Kingdom Hearts" video game exists in the other half. This would certainly add weight to the story of Yozora learning about Sora's existence.

A Kairi focused KH spinoff - I know how much KH fans want to play as Kairi in a full-fledged KH side-game. With Kairi being a playable character in the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMind DLC pack, I would LOVE to see Kairi finally get a chance to travel across various Disney/Pixar worlds. As Kairi is training under Master Aqua's guidance, she may likely do just that! If such game were to be made, Tetsuya Nomura would have the opportunity to throw in the Kingdom Hearts: Union X/Dark Road lores into the game and add in characters that were assumed to be long gone: Streletzia and Xehanort's old friends from Scala Ad Caelum. Not to mention that with Kairi likely visiting Disney worlds, I can see Kingdom of Corona (Expanded into the Kingdom of Radiance for Rapzunel's Tangled Adventure series) and Arendelle return for this game, allowing for Kairi to finally interact with several of the new Seven Princesses of Heart!

I'd play the Verum Rex one but you are taking the fun out of the thread :p.

HAWTSAUCE

Awards
One that comes to my mind would be a post-KH3 adventure about Isa, Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Namine. Similar to 358/2 Days.

Set either concurrently with or even after the events of Re:Mind/Melody of Memory, the Sea-Salt Quintet consider teaching Hayner, Pence, and Olette the ways of the Keyblade. However, Heartless and Nobodies, or perhaps some other new creatures, start to attack and invade Twilight Town out of nowhere.

So the Quintet set out to find out what or who is behind this new threat.

This side game could be on PSVita and Nintendo Switch.

now, THIS is what I truly want the most out of a side game! I can admit that the sea salt trio is the main reason I love kingdom hearts and I want them to hang out with Hayner, Pence, and Olette SO BAD

horto12485

Awards
I want a Kingdom Hearts Side Game with Worlds that haven't appeared in the Series yet like (Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons, Emperor's New Groove, Sword in the Stone, A Bug's Life (Unless it appears in KH4), Brother Bear, Bolt)

Awards
I've been working on an idea for a Kairi game where she would be searching for the new Princesses of Heart. I suppose now is as good a time as any to post it. So here goes.

The game would begin with Kairi training at The Land of Departure. But as a former PoH, she can feel the hearts of the new seven calling out to her. So she sets out on a journey to locate them. Her first stop is Destiny Islands, to say hello to her friends and adopted family and let them know that she's going away for a while (because she's more considerate than Sora 😂). While she's there the world is attacked and Kairi is joined by Selphie and together they defeat the threat. After realizing how good of a team they make, Kairi asks Selphie to join her on her quest (an offer that she eagerly accepts of course). Upon leaving our duo receives a call from Queen Minnie, requesting that they come to Disney Castle/Town. Knowing the importance of the princesses, the Queen gives Kairi her blessing and sends Daisy as her representative, upgrading the duo to a trio.
The worlds they visit on their adventure will consist of new and returning worlds with potential candidates for the New Princesses of Heart including:

Neverland (Where they recruit Tinkerbell to be their chronicler)

Atlantica (Despite being one of the most popular princesses, Ariel wasn't a member of the original group. Maybe she'll get to join this time)

Land of Dragons (Same as Atlantica)

Radiant Garden (Kind of a no-brainer seeing as though it's Kairi's home world. It would also contain a Sugar Rush arcade cabinet which would replace 100 Acre Woods as the mini-game world)

Arendelle (A drastically altered/improved adaptation of Frozen 2)

Kingdom of Corona (I've never seen Tangled Ever After or Tangled: The Series so I don't know what to do with this world, but I'm assuming that they could just follow the plotline of one of those)

Kumandra (Raya is literally called a Princess of Heart in her movie.)View attachment 14583

Atlantis (Princess Kida really deserves a chance to shine and giving her a position among the new PoH would be the perfect opportunity to do so)

DunBroch (Knowing Merida she would probably find the idea of possibly being a Princess of Heart rather annoying. Perhaps a little too rebellious but you never know until you try)

New Orleans (Whether she's in human form or frog form, Tiana is more than worthy of being one of the new seven)

The Ocean (Moana is chosen by the ocean, convinces a demigod to own up to his mistake and ultimately saves the entire world. Plus she has a stamp of approval from a Goddess. If that doesn't make someone worthy then I don't know what would)

The New World (I know Pocahontas is a very controversial film and it's probably been about two decades since I've seen it, but she is an official Disney Princess so she deserves a chance to be in Kingdom Hearts)

Of course there's more worlds that could be included such as Encanto, but that's all I have for now. Cameos would also consist of princesses including Princess Garnet (Final Fantasy IX) and Kilala Reno (Kilala Princess). Summons would be "protectors" of the princesses new and old, like Beast, Mushu, Genie, Ralph, Maui, Sisu, Leviathan (From Atlantis but can also double as a FF reference), and The Spirits of the Enchanted Forest.

So what do you all think about this idea?

D

Deleted member 246005

A spinoff with Nintendo worlds instead of Disney worlds.

Instead of Sora and the others, I'd use the cast of the World Ends With You. They were a Nintendo exclusive and a cult classic Square wants to make popular. They are canonical to KH so maybe you can kill two birds with one stone.

I had another idea where Neku and the others became nobodies. That's a way to give them a fighting style in case you don't wanna keep the Pins.

Nobodies are a cool idea that wasn't explored that well to me. So it's a way to better explore the concept.

Plus I like them more than the keyblade order. ;).

They could join a new group of nobodies. Or you can make them former members of the rank and file- shiki was a sorcerer, fret was a dancer etc.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I've been working on an idea for a Kairi game where she would be searching for the new Princesses of Heart. I suppose now is as good a time as any to post it. So here goes.

The game would begin with Kairi training at The Land of Departure. But as a former PoH, she can feel the hearts of the new seven calling out to her. So she sets out on a journey to locate them. Her first stop is Destiny Islands, to say hello to her friends and adopted family and let them know that she's going away for a while (because she's more considerate than Sora 😂). While she's there the world is attacked and Kairi is joined by Selphie and together they defeat the threat. After realizing how good of a team they make, Kairi asks Selphie to join her on her quest (an offer that she eagerly accepts of course). Upon leaving our duo receives a call from Queen Minnie, requesting that they come to Disney Castle/Town. Knowing the importance of the princesses, the Queen gives Kairi her blessing and sends Daisy as her representative, upgrading the duo to a trio.
The worlds they visit on their adventure will consist of new and returning worlds with potential candidates for the New Princesses of Heart including:

Neverland (Where they recruit Tinkerbell to be their chronicler)

Atlantica (Despite being one of the most popular princesses, Ariel wasn't a member of the original group. Maybe she'll get to join this time)

Land of Dragons (Same as Atlantica)

Radiant Garden (Kind of a no-brainer seeing as though it's Kairi's home world. It would also contain a Sugar Rush arcade cabinet which would replace 100 Acre Woods as the mini-game world)

Arendelle (A drastically altered/improved adaptation of Frozen 2)

Kingdom of Corona (I've never seen Tangled Ever After or Tangled: The Series so I don't know what to do with this world, but I'm assuming that they could just follow the plotline of one of those)

Kumandra (Raya is literally called a Princess of Heart in her movie.)View attachment 14583

Atlantis (Princess Kida really deserves a chance to shine and giving her a position among the new PoH would be the perfect opportunity to do so)

DunBroch (Knowing Merida she would probably find the idea of possibly being a Princess of Heart rather annoying. Perhaps a little too rebellious but you never know until you try)

New Orleans (Whether she's in human form or frog form, Tiana is more than worthy of being one of the new seven)

The Ocean (Moana is chosen by the ocean, convinces a demigod to own up to his mistake and ultimately saves the entire world. Plus she has a stamp of approval from a Goddess. If that doesn't make someone worthy then I don't know what would)

The New World (I know Pocahontas is a very controversial film and it's probably been about two decades since I've seen it, but she is an official Disney Princess so she deserves a chance to be in Kingdom Hearts)

Of course there's more worlds that could be included such as Encanto, but that's all I have for now. Cameos would also consist of princesses including Princess Garnet (Final Fantasy IX) and Kilala Reno (Kilala Princess). Summons would be "protectors" of the princesses new and old, like Beast, Mushu, Genie, Ralph, Maui, Sisu, Leviathan (From Atlantis but can also double as a FF reference), and The Spirits of the Enchanted Forest.

So what do you all think about this idea?
I love the idea of having a FF character that tags along throughout the whole game. Maybe Selphie could get a KH3-type outfit.

As someone with Native American blood , I love Pocahontas, I understand why other people would be against it though. Maybe they could have an Original Story for the world? Have it take place after the first movie and have an Original threat in the world.

the red monster

Awards
After playing age of calamity, i really want to see KH game this style. will give a chance to play so many characters we never did before or for a very long time.
this list will be really good:
Data Sora & Riku for obvious reasons
Kairi
Xion
Roxas
Axel
Ventus
Aqua
Terra
Mickey
Donald
Goofy
Masternort and yozora as final/secret unlocks.

PikaPal

Awards
A WarioWare mini game styled collection containing comedic spins on all of the most memorable moments and a few added twists and surprises too combined with a story of many characters competing for the title of top Keyblade Master just for funsies.

D

Deleted member 246005

I had two Kairi pitches in the rewrite threads. One where she spent the year between 1 and 2 on Radiant Garden. My coded rewrite focused on Kairi training for the Mark of Mastery. I think you could condense both into one game and set it after KH3.

Her element is words because she wanted to be a writer.

It's based on this oc.

EDIT-

;).

Back