• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Should've Been in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think they should've had more worlds like an improved Wonderland or Neverland and more action based cutscenes( like have it where it shows Sora killing some of these Org members. Plus I think a Xigbar/Sora cutscene duel in Land of Dragons would've been nice. It could've been similiar to Cloud fighting Yazoo). And also, KH2 should not have used Pete, Ursula, or Malificent. They were cool but unnessary. Hades, Barbossa, Scar, and maybe Oogie Boogie could've stayed but not the others. Xemnas and the Org. should've been the ones causing all the havoc. Like in Timeless River, instead of Pete being the main villian it should've been Demyx. And in the second visit of Halloween Town, it should've been Luxord who was controlling the machine. Plus in Pride Lands, instead of Lion Pete it should've been lion Xigbar or lion Saix and in the second visit you had to fight one of them.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
1) Needed a story
2) Exploration (was it me or did anyone not feel lost?)
3) More Battles (not Cutscene->Area->Cutscene) If you played the game a 2nd time and skipped all scenes you probably know what i mean.
4) Harder
5) A reward for beating Hades Paradox Cup
6) Needed Secret bosses/areas/better mini games

Game isnt FF based so i'm not sure people are asking for it (Hint: go play a FF game then)

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Hmm...

*More elaborate story, without Maleficant. She's cool and all, but in the end she and her henchman did almost nothing plotwise and took up space that could've been filled up by the org., which I believe someone said here eariler.

*Org. banter! XD

*"Dead" org members from COM come back.

*More Roxas

*Sora/Roxas split personality problem XP

*More stuff in Twilight Town

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com
I think I'll go with people on this:

*More extended hours

*Some more cutscenes (o.k, I'm a cut scene freak, alright?)

*A bit more of an expansion to the worlds

I just have to say that the story line was good, and really nothing should be changed. It picked up right where the story left off and everything fell into sequence. I mean, yeah, some more Organizations scenes would have been nice and all, really, but, it made sense with or without it. *hides*

~the pink haired mar~

riku#1

1. Basically what everyone else is saying (longer, better story)
2. A little more emotion with Kairi and Sora
3. Kairi and Sora kiss (come on you know you guys all want it to happen)
4. I would've liked more FMVs like they do in FF games

Guitar Hero777

Castle Oblivion and Traverse Town.And it would have been awsome to have Castle Oblivion as your home base

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmm...a little better explanation of what's going on...
"Uh oh! This machine-thingy is gonna blow up! Who knows what'll happen!"
BANG
"Whoa!
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Dissapeared and Riku
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh, and I wanted Sora to have more contact with Kairi. Much more contact...
I know the last game was about Sora and Kairi, and this one was about Sora and
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, but still!

Oh, and more Roxas goshdarned it! It's like SQUARE just created him at last minute so you could do all the Tutorial stuff -_-

Finally, I really was dissapointed at the beginning, I was hoping they'd wake up in Castle Oblivion, be all "whoa what?" Then see Namine, thank her, and she can fill them in on everything, and send them on a mission and stuff...

But instead they play "Ring-Around-The-Rosies"

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
Ok, I know I'm going to sound like a TOTAL hypocrite, but I would have liked some, SOME non-Disney worlds, like, Balto, or...I don't know, but a Balto world would be kick ass. ^.~

Anyway, to get back on teh bandwagon...

1. More intense story, like KH1
2. LESS Ff characters. (too soon I'm going to be hated by all those FF people)
3. No maps (was a bit irritating to have the map system.)
4. More expansive worlds
5. Longer story.

And that would make it a bit better; well, for me, the FF hater. (I'm going to be hated for that)

IchigoNeko

I kind of hoped that they would remember what happened in Chain of Memories...Roxas hinted that Namine knew Sora ("I see myself the way you remember me" seems to hint that to me), but nope. :(

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I think it should've been longer. But for people who are used to KH's gameplay, it would be easier for you because you are used to some of the battle system in the game. But I think the searching was gone. Like in KH1, it took me a while to find out where I needed to go in the Cave of Wonders. But in KH2 you just had to go straight. There needed to be more searching. More complication in the world and less in the storyline. But I really liked the complicated storyline. It made me interested the whole way. Its the most attractive thing about the game. I didn't like knowing the next world and I wanted to see more scenes with the Org. members and less of Maleficent. She was a waste. She should've already been dead. I wanted Axel to have way more power and be one of the hardest to beat.

zerokool

Axel was one of the best hence the seen where he blew himself up all that power the only reason that he died was because he waz fighting nobosy's on his way there to help u. I also think that he ran into Siax and some of the other members before he came to help you. Or he cot into a big fight before he got a chance to help you. He seeemed kinda weak when he was helpin you you could tell he was tired because he had his head down. but he was still insanly powerful.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Personally, I think the story line was good. He was trying to get home and the only way to do it was to have Riku and king Mickey but.....you get the picture. But I think the next game will show more of org memories. Thats why they probably didn't say what the org was doing. (secret endin quoted alot of Xehonoret) anyhow:
It should have been longer and harder.
But everything else blew my mind. Some of you spoilers probably didn't find this game as intimidating because you looked at every spoiler you could get your hands on. Alot of things tripped me out.....................

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
I like the game as it is but there are some minor things that I would have loved to be added.
1.A destiny islands world should have been a must play...The series started with it, they should have given you something to do on Destiny islands after you beat Xehanort.
2.The gameplay wasn't as bad as those lamers ign say but they should have made the difficulty harder.There are many abilities and options to do during a battle but somehow they're just pointless when you know that you can beat everything by just tapping the X button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back