• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Should've Been in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3Oralcle

I'm just taking opinions and i would like to see what people think should've been in KH2:mad: . Just put your opinion up and read others.

P.S.
I won't be back for at least10 hours, so don't expect any new posts.:(

P.S.
I love the game, so don't think that i don't like it. I am the biggest KH fan

KHLova-chan

I think KH2 should have actually had the FMV for the deep five thing. Like that whole thing with Riku and Roxas should have been CGi-ed

Inuyasha

i would say yes more game play namura even said it was twice as long as the first one but that was a lie because i beat kh2 in 29 hours and i beat kh1 in 37 hours which is actually a big difference and i would also have would like 2 see more organization ppl

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
- It should have been longer

- It should have been harder

- It should have had a better story line

Those are all minor errors in the game though.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
MORE KAAIIRIII!!! but really the game should have been harder cuz It took me months to finish KH1 and I played like everyday kh2 was just really easy and the worlds should have been expaned more

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
but really the game should have been harder cuz It took me months to finish KH1 and I played like everyday kh2 was just really easy and the worlds should have been expaned more

Yeah, it took me half a year to beat KH1, and beat beat KH2 in one week.

KH3Oralcle

I'm back. I've seen the posts and i agree with each of em. Tesuya Nomura said it was supposed to be 80 hours long, but it was only about 40. The story could've happened in the middle more instead of the beginning and end. Keep posting. Lot's of game designers make sequels that fix everything that went wrong in the preivous game. They're going to start getting feedback sometime, so let it start here.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KH3Oralcle said:
I'm back. I've seen the posts and i agree with each of em. Tesuya Nomura said it was supposed to be 80 hours long, but it was only about 40. The story could've happened in the middle more instead of the beginning and end. Keep posting. Lot's of game designers make sequels that fix everything that went wrong in the preivous game. They're going to start getting feedback sometime, so let it start here.
I mean I think Nomura thought that people would take there time an embrace the story but like NO ONE DID...we all just played our A#@ES off beat it and then begged him for KH3....its kinda funny really..lol ^__^

Straw_Hat

1. Gaston in Beast's world. Can you imagine how cool a fight that would have been? like at the end of the movie? on the castle roof? KILLER! plus, it would make for some cool reatction commands too

2.More scenes with the Org like in CoM. You really had no idea what they were doing untill the big brawl at Hollow Bastion.

3.Pongo as a summon. He could have two moves, a Bambi-ish one: giving you mp and hp orbs, and an offensive one were all 101 dalmations stampede on the enemies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
1) Destiny Islands as a homebase
2) Longer story, 20+ more hours
3) MUCH MUCH MUCH Larger worlds
4) More fighting combos and more indepth battling system
5) More Kiari!

KH3Oralcle

I think most people would like 3 things:
1)Longer story (better world's and their own stories)
2)Better battle stratagies (not just whck the X button)
3)Kairi

Another thingthat would own would be if Simple and Clean was still in KH2 instead of Sanctuary.

KH3Oralcle

KH3 should own. Oh i got another thing. Creating Gummi ships was kinda time consuming, seeing as they could've made better use of menu space and sub-menus could've been easier to navigate.

i think there should have been more hidden bosses like the weapons from ff7 or maybe you could fight the dead org members from CoM in the collesium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back