• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what should i play next

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

these are games

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
because i am too stupid to make a decision myself

threw a wildcard in there at the end because i love it

State

Awards
930369_75107_front.jpg

Breath of Fire 3 is okay, but you might get bored after a while.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
you bastards i hate 5 that's why i've never completed it

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i am a man of my word and once i can get ff5 on my psp i'll play it :3

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Idk the one that's on psn I bought it ages ago planning on playing it but never got around to doing so.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Idk the one that's on psn I bought it ages ago planning on playing it but never got around to doing so.

I wouldn't normally endorse the illegal route, but Final Fantasy V Advance is really the only English version to play. Maybe getting a ROM (or even better a GBA!) would be the best idea. The PSN script is really pretty bad.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I wouldn't normally endorse the illegal route, but Final Fantasy V Advance is really the only English version to play. Maybe getting a ROM (or even better a GBA!) would be the best idea. The PSN script is really pretty bad.

I actually played a bot of the rom version a while back but I hate being restricted to one place when playing a game. At least with the psp I can be mobile with it.

siegleeagle

I actually played a bot of the rom version a while back but I hate being restricted to one place when playing a game. At least with the psp I can be mobile with it.

You can get a copy of the gba version between 20-50 dollars on ebay. I see them all the time and normally they are in good condition. However only buy from someone who has a top seller badge just t o be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back