• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What should I get/What order should I get these things?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
Ok in/near October a ton of stuff I want is coming out and I wanna hear what you guys think I should get or what order I should get the things I want in. Here's what they are:

Professor Layton and the Last Specter NDS
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection (haven't played either of them) PS3
Son of Neptune book(percy jackson spinoff)
Mylo Xyloto Coldplay album
Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd remastered album
Nevermind by Nirvana remastered(or just the regular 1991 version idk because i wont be able to get the last track on my iPod)

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I say Son of Neptune. I actually got into the series (though I only read the last Percy Jackson and Lost Hero lol) and I'm looking forward to it to tide me over until Inheritance comes out. Other pluses, it's actually nice to read a book by choice, and since it can't be too expensive, you will probably still have money to use for whatever else you want

Blobbit

Awards
Yeah that's what I thought too, plus it's coming out before the other main stuff I want (namely the Professor Layton game and the Coldplay album). Also, what's inheritance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back