• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What should I do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
Well it's simple. I'm not going into detail but my boyfriend broke up with me and wants to be friends.
Okay. Well I thought. I won't say anything about it,since I don't want him mad or anything but It hurts that he wasn't even sad. I blame myself really; I was sad all the time and caused this.

Just a friend of mine said something to me and these words kinda stuck.

He dated a girl for about 8 months then she dumped him. I asked if he was okay and he said;

After 8 months you get kinda attached

Well I realized after a long time you DO get attached v.v just When I talked to him I was..pretending to be happy. When I went to bed,I cried. So I came back on here hopeing to ask someone for advice before I break T_T

I know it's an Emo thing to do when thinking of Killing yourself but yeah that was the first thought I actually had. yeah I know its the lamest thing ever. I can't talk to my friends til monday so I'm alone.
When I tried to sleep I could feel a cold and empty feeling in my heart. So I couldn't sleep.

How can I keep the friendship with someone I still have Alot of feelings for him? And what should I do when I am alone thinking about him, crying my eyes out?

I can't go to anyone because my family had know idea to begin with and They see me as a cold person that keeps to herself. Me cying?,they'd think it was something silly.

So please, Advice?
It's not his fault..It's my own so if anyone yells at anyone or says someones wrong or whatever.
It's all my fault V.V

Henskie

I'm Batman
Ok For starters I would like to state it isnt your fault. It isnt anyone's fault per say. The fact is that we as humans are built to search for someone and when we get attached to someone it really hurts when they are no longer with us. The main thing to look at is the fact that life goes on. It sounds harsh but in a matter of weeks it wont seem like the end of th world anymore. The thing is that he musnt have been the one for you or else you would still be together. What you need to think about is the future. You WILL find someone who appreciates you as much as you do them. My parents got a divorce after 13 years of marriage and even though they left on bad terms it still hurt my mom badly. She cried for weeks but she moved on. She is now dating a guy who is amazing he is everything she has been looking for. It may not seem like something you want to hear but eventually you will find someone for you.

Henskie

I'm Batman
You give terrible advice. Leave.

For one, it's not you're fault. Don't hate yourself for it. The feelings will die down. TRUST me. ;)

for starters are you talking to me? Secondly anyone can give their opinion

SORA RULEZ!!!!

You give terrible advice. Leave.

For one, it's not you're fault. Don't hate yourself for it. The feelings will die down. TRUST me. ;)

Yea what she said. Its not your fault its that guy who srewed up. I bet he will regret it. Sorry for the bad advice.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
AYU! You know it's not your fault. Things happen between relationships, and sometimes they're aren't strong, so you have to start a new one with someone totally different. Then you decide whether he's the type you want.

;)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Well, if it takes a long time to cope, I understand. I would wait a long time unless he gave me a BANG! feeling. xD

♥ I don't want you to rush into anything you're uncomfortable of the situation. ♫

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
She's sad all the time because she has very personal problems with her real life and family. =|

Ayumi

w00t!
I'm not mad.

I had personal body issues and family issues. He hated me being sad and I think thats what drew me apart from the world really. I was sad almost all the time and when I talked to him I always ended up being so sad. I don't blame him for wanting to break up.

Like I said. His friendship is enough for me.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
I'm not mad.

I had personal body issues and family issues. He hated me being sad and I think thats what drew me apart from the world really. I was sad almost all the time and when I talked to him I always ended up being so sad. I don't blame him for wanting to break up.

Like I said. His friendship is enough for me

<3 Very good. See the better of the situation...I guess. D:

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I'm not mad.

Like I said. His friendship is enough for me.

O.k. I Hope you get better.:)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yes, Ayumi. ^.^; Friendship is very important. :D I think that if you involved in a nasty break-up, still remaining friends with whomever will heal those wounds twice as quickly. ;) Just try in hang in there, for a while, and things WILL get better. :D Always look forward to 'the sun shining' and a brighter day. o_O (And I know that sounded kinda funny, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back