• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should I do?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
InvadeZim5 said:
so what you are saying you have to earn the right to live in YOUR parents house...thats retarded, have you never thought about this, its like your parents buying a puppy and and being like "well, we did buy you, and welcome you into our house, but...you'll have to dig us a pool or else we'll have to shoot you." do you get what im saying. its not like you showed up on their doorstep one day and was like "yeah, i think ill crash here for the next 18 years...where is my room?" just saying you are their kid they should do stuff for you...like buy you kh 2 for instance

LOL!!! Oh, man...I don't know why...but that sure made me laugh! I really hope you can get the game soon, too. Best of luck to you, and TruePlaya had good advice.

Kraxm

I use my money from birthdays and cutting grass so I just bought a video Ipod and I stillhave about $200.

BULLETPROOF

sell all of your ps2 games to gamestop i know how you fell, i can't get the game till 2 WEEKS AFTER THE GAME !!!!!!! 2 WEEKS !!! THATS 201160 MINUTES !! and 336 hours , sell all your games except kingdom hearts if you have to , i only have enough money for kh2 alone so i cant get the guide :(

Sora Final Max

uh you could

1ask for money
2steal
3do somthing stupid (for money)
4sell a bunch of old games (thats how i got my psp)
5get a job
6ask your friends for lunch money and use that to get it
7run around in circles for an hour or two (it takes the stress off)
8make cosplay keyblades and sell them on this wesite
9become a hairstylist
10just die
11sell beer
12do something for "charity" and just take like $50
13drive people places like a taxi
14steal books from the library sell them and move to a different state
15ask people in the food court at the mall for money to use the payphone (hot girls can really help here)
16become a hooker
17do peoples homework
18have a yard sale
19f@cking reserve it
20stop wasting f@cking writing on these god d@mn forums

kh2 is inportant so stop wasting your time

pokeman54

i like option number 20!!!

lets just face it. posting on these dumb forums makes you even more anxious for kh2. just try to keep your mind off of it for a while so you don't get driven insane by the wait, no matter how ridiculously short it is. but then again, i guess to every game addict 1 minute=1 day...

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
I know how you feel,I've been saving my money since my b-day(in august) for this game and always kept $100 tucked away so I could get KHII,the guide,and use the left over money to get CoM or something else just in case...then I realized last week I only had $25 left(my mom made me waste my own money on things I really dont care about(ex.going out to eat,buying school supplies,comon,i have plenty of food and stuff at home!!!)so nowim stuck,but i might sell my FFVII on ebay(goes 4 about $30).or could just ask someone to let me borrow money and watever else i need get from sellin old games.And thanks 4 listening to my life story.......also,the piont of me typin this is to not give up,u MUST get it!!!!

BULLETPROOF

lol, ya here's my life story lol :

i only have 70 dollars left AND i can't get the game till spring break which is 19 days after the game comes out, my parents don't let me get any games till breaks because i have bad grades, i still have this money from my birthday in october lol, i got resident evil 4 and dbz budokai tenkaichi both for 110 dollars last break and this break i'm only getting 1 game :( but its really long so counts as 4 games :) don't give up anything is better than not getting the game till like a month after it comes out you must get it the firstt couple of weeks and the first day if you could, is it my parents or do all parents hate when you spend all of you money on games, they try to make you spend you money on school stuff .... meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back